Opinions

smoochy boys on tour

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
So, whats the deal with this? What are peoples thoughts on it? What would you like to see changed/improved?

I've played it a little now and after thinking it wouldn't feel like mir, it kinda does. First thoughts where, oh god another Chinese bot game that does everything for you, but i chose to play without the helpers, and Quests seem to just be pointing you in the right direction and run out quickly for you to get to good old grinding. So all in all, not bad. Translation needs finishing but this is open beta right?..

There are plenty of additions on this that were on my list of things that should be in mir to bring it up to date too.

I'm wondering, when this is a Shanda owned game(?) why they chose to rename 99% of the items/areas to what feels like really weird/literal translation names.

There's definitely issues that need resolving, news on there being an EU server on launch? As ping is a large issue for sure. Small things that are irritating like a limited chat box (due to translation where Chinese can have 1 character being a full word, probably works for them, but not us), and not being able to chat in the SZ? whats that about? How can i be a SZ bum if i cant use the game as my social media?! Half of the titles/info on stuff doesn't fit in its box so you end up with half a word, or with just "Required.." without showing you what is actually required. Are the actively fixing/updating stuff like this?

I would be very surprised to hear no one here has started ripping from this client, either the 3d models, or the entire game to put back into unreal. Is this a thing?

/Nemo

p.s. has anyone else thought this game seems like the perfect crypto miner? easy to multi client and follow? leave your char sat in sz for double exp? auto level spells afk? please everyone make a tao and afk at mines? monkaS

Last edited:

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
Yeah its ok, i was one of the top warrior and first to reach lvl 40, but after they released a broken exp event at Xmas tha allowed you to multi afk 5 Taos in packed areas and use one char to pickup all the boxes that gave crazy amounts of exp it kind of ruined it.

although the max level was 40 at the time it did not stop you gaining exp and so all the Chinese who started new chars in the event got to level 40 and then stacked enough exp 500-600% so that when level cap was raised to 45 they literally killed 5 mobs and got to 45.. this is where I quit the server.

The concept and game was really enjoyable but again Chinese ruined server by finding game breaking bugs and abusing the hell out of them and the extremely bad game developers were much to slow to fix.

i.e. Tao can solo EC as soon as they got to level 26 and also able to solo ZT using a bug where he could not move and get stuck.

only other problem is that you are pretty much forced to buy those cake fireworks from game shop(the ones that give 250k cash) as you dont make enough money from bosses and hunting to sustain.

All in all its very much pay to win which is another reason why i quit

if you wanna buy a 40 war with good kit and spells I’m selling lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
anyone else thought this game seems like the perfect crypto miner? easy to multi client and follow? leave your char sat in sz for double exp? auto level spells afk? please everyone make a tao and afk at mines? monkaS

wouldn't surprise me, tbh lol. Very easy to confirm though.

It is a pay2win game, without a doubt. It's based on their mobile models... which are very profitable. It's nothing like what we have here but if you're into the type of game that gives you that psychological endorphin boost by buying your way to the top, go for it.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Tbh I was in the same boat I enjoy the game, but ones then did that event that allows anyone to level up without doing nothing made me change my mind then keep doing event that gives out items which make hunt pointless and some events then do make that items are so good but here lots in game. also fact then didn't add new stuff like caves or fixing bugs which allow chiseae to have advate in game.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
they now giving away the rare lvl 40 weps too anyone who spens 1mil cc (cherry credits)

Last edited:

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
Its hella lot of fun running around with a group of people camping boss spawns fighting off the Chinese and even English guilds for spots this is the reason i played mir back in the day. the P2W aspect of the game is there but its not necessary for you to do you CAN progress in time with the right people around you. the gold drops is annoying...but you can make cash via treasury event every other day and also the PVP arena sweepstake you can make a lot of Wu-tang that way. i believe they banned all of those china miners i haven't seen them for weeks now. RME is now out yet to be killed. the one this i dont like is you can't sub boss hunt unless you plan to kill XXXX? amount of mobs for them to spawn*no information to back up how to get them to spawn*. once we down the rotation of bosses it would be nice to then go hunt for subs for couple hours till next spawn of bosses and would help people gear abit faster.

#Wadestreet