Good games you’d recommend

smoochy boys on tour

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Recently got back into games after being quite casual for ages. Anyone have any suggestions for games to try out? I’m pretty easy when it comes to what genres except rts’ Only like generals 😂
Any platform also

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Banner Saga
Great story feels like your choices matter nice combat (chess like) nice little rpg

If you have a little group of friends CastleCrashers is funny co op game

Mmo that i enjoyed recently , Elder scrolls Online

Ever want to be the badguy and rule the world, Tyrany may be for you

Want a amazing zombie game with awesome story with lots of feels and have a ps3/4 try the Last of us

Loot Grind chill mode, Try Diablo 3

Relaxin card game Hearth stone

Moba(pvp game) hots(easier) Lol(popular) Dota(hardest,russian)

Shooter try destiny 2 , or overwatch

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

U mean fun and interactive card game

[video=youtube;Gc8ptKy2DE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8ptKy2DE0[/video]

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012

U mean fun and interactive card game

[video=youtube;Gc8ptKy2DE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8ptKy2DE0[/video]
No, i play it when i want to chill i ment what i ment

A game can be diffrent things to diffrent people

Guys askin for a list of recomendations not a chat about why you enjoy a game, maybe give him a suggestion or 2 on what to play

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Banner Saga
Great story feels like your choices matter nice combat (chess like) nice little rpg

If you have a little group of friends CastleCrashers is funny co op game

Mmo that i enjoyed recently , Elder scrolls Online

Ever want to be the badguy and rule the world, Tyrany may be for you

Want a amazing zombie game with awesome story with lots of feels and have a ps3/4 try the Last of us

Loot Grind chill mode, Try Diablo 3

Moba(pvp game) hots(easier) Lol(popular) Dota(hardest,russian)

Shooter try destiny 2 , or overwatch

Pretty sure I’ve got banner saga either on Xbox library or steam. Same witty castle crashes not played either that I can remember I’ll check those 2 out
ESO didn’t think much of it just another wow clone.
Loved the last of us definitely gonna play it through again.
Finished Diablo 3 on Xbox got most of the chievos mainly played it for couch co-op with mrs, fairly sure we both maxed out paragon😂
Don’t like cars game don’t see the point I’d rather play with physical cards (**** head ftw)
Mobas again not a fan.
I didn’t really like destiny 1 is 2 that different?!
I got bored of overwatch too quick

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Pretty sure I’ve got banner saga either on Xbox library or steam. Same witty castle crashes not played either that I can remember I’ll check those 2 out
ESO didn’t think much of it just another wow clone.
Loved the last of us definitely gonna play it through again.
Finished Diablo 3 on Xbox got most of the chievos mainly played it for couch co-op with mrs, fairly sure we both maxed out paragon😂
Don’t like cars game don’t see the point I’d rather play with physical cards (**** head ftw)
Mobas again not a fan.
I didn’t really like destiny 1 is 2 that different?!
I got bored of overwatch too quick

Destiny 2 is the same if you didnt like 1 you wont like 2

Another fun game is tomb raider the new origin storys made by square enix,

I also rly like the old rpgs baldurs gate, ice wind dale, torment , and if you cant cope with the old graphics try pillars of eternity or devinity 1/2

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Destiny 2 is the same if you didnt like 1 you wont like 2

Another fun game is tomb raider the new origin storys made by square enix,

I also rly like the old rpgs baldurs gate, ice wind dale, torment , and if you cant cope with the old graphics try pillars of eternity or devinity 1/2

played the newest tomb raiders wasn't a massive fan tbh, passed the time though.
i prefer old rpg's tbh

Witcher 3 absolutely epic game
another 1 i couldn't get into, didn't thrill me :dejection:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
PoE, end of discussion.

But really, if you haven't tried it yet, go ahead. As koriban said it is 100% free.
(will cost you like £20 for some extra inventory spaceto make life easier, if you want to play properly i.e trade and play for hundreds of hours)

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
tried it didn't like it too much like diablo which after a few dozen hours was mind numbing

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
tried it didn't like it too much like diablo which after a few dozen hours was mind numbing

PoE takes a little while to get into, it's best if you follow a build guide as you'll likely just struggle and overwhelm yourself. But once you find your build hooboy, endless fun.

Not really a game i'd play on Xbox though, too clunky for my liking. Try it on PC.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Fair enough, ARPG's aren't for everyone. I love the fact i can pick it up whenever, usually play once every 2-3 seasons (each season lasts 3 months) when i have time and it's all good with a fresh economy and always new content.

Tho the leveling part is kind of lackluster, once you get into it, start playing around with your own builds, progressing the higher level content its much more fun.

I'm over 3k hours in playing oit over the last 5(?) years, and still content i haven't done yet.

I wouldn't dream of playing it on a console tho, the inventory management looks terrible. PC all the way.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
some games im into atm

- Avorion
- the Hunter Call of the Wild
- Hand of Fate 2: Outlanders and Outsiders
- Seven: the days long gone
- Raft
- Conan Exiles

Waiting for alpha 17 but when its released 7 Days To Die.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I’ll dheck it out on pc see how I get on 

As koriban suggested, start with a pre-designed build or you will just get messed up yourself. There is a world of difference between skills & compatability between them that isn't really spelt out to new players.

Check the official forums and pick a build there, users submt hundreds of already planned out ones ready to pick up and go.
(Right now, I'd suggest giving arc traps a go, its easy, cheap, safe and can do all content)

Also make your character in the Incurion league, not standard, as the new temple content is great.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Just FYI, 2 Point Hospitial (Theme Hospital 2) is coming out next month, should be more hype for that tbh ;p

Also MTGA closed beta in is present state is a solid game to play, kicks Hearthstones fukin ass if you aren't a filthy casual.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Not out yet but looking ****ing great

[video=youtube;vjF9GgrY9c0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0[/video]