Arcadia.

smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
However, i do believe stalls being afk/used are similar with Leveling Companions on Zircon.

150online with 30 active users.

fun fact how 3.55 client used to had a small base for stalls but i guess they disliked the idea of afk market.

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Removing a server that’s lasted longer then any other out there because you think the user count is fake lol, ye it might be but let’s face its over past couple years pay win servers are the thing (Arcadia included) but at least you’re investment is not going down in 12mouths. An no I don’t play this any more give my kit away 2years ago but I can’t agree with the argument when you got pay to win server open an closing within 12mouths

Lying to new players is OK because it won't go down in 12 months? I really don't know how people come up with some of this 'logic'.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Lying to new players is OK because it won't go down in 12 months? I really don't know how people come up with some of this 'logic'.

New players would notice this by asking ppls about server and for a small boost.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Sorry bit late to this. One of the simple fix's to help the user count a lot would be to just use a system that's realy ingame ( Auction house ) it works just like TM, he put it ingame after Archon flopped as it was in there. There 0 need for Stalls to be ingame, yet they are still there, some people have 3-4 stalls selling items.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I really don't see any benefit to debating it further. It's just getting off-topic.

What we might or might not know is irrelevant, this is solely down to the legitimacy of information LOMCN is presenting to the community. As it was with Zentaur.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I really don't see any benefit to debating it further. It's just getting off-topic.

What we might or might not know is irrelevant, this is solely down to the legitimacy of information LOMCN is presenting to the community. As it was with Zentaur.

#BringBackKaori

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
If you read there forums sorp put up a poll about stall, most voted no because of the way the elements work and how you can price stuff, I don’t even play but I have to stick up for a server that’s lasted the time, servers come an go. You know what you’re getting when you start here it’s Been mentioned plenty time over the ‘years’

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Removing a server that’s lasted longer then any other out there because you think the user count is fake lol, ye it might be but let’s face its over past couple years pay win servers are the thing (Arcadia included) but at least you’re investment is not going down in 12mouths. An no I don’t play this any more give my kit away 2years ago but I can’t agree with the argument when you got pay to win server open an closing within 12mouths

Arcadia / P69 are by far the biggest P2W server's there ever been, at least on Bens servers Skills actually dropped and so did kit.

Skills are like 30£ a pop it's mental i've never once seen a rare book drop. I know my friend Tigg has had a few so they do drop but he was using some 150 super kitted war some arabs farming end game bosses, how are noobs meant to get em lol.

Anyway tai or mod can you can lock this know, just wanted to know.

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
Course it’s pay to win so has every server that’s opened in the past 3yeas plus lol. All I’m saying is at least with this one it don’t close so you’re moneys not to wast, sorps been around for years don’t act dumb his servers
Lastwd because there pay to win but they don’t disappear like most lol I quit Mir awhile ago because the grind to keep up is to much an I cab killing things over an over but I can’t fault a server owner that’s out lasted every other server because he’s faking a useecount, it might be true but guess what he still doing it lol

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Course it’s pay to win so has every server that’s opened in the past 3yeas plus lol. All I’m saying is at least with this one it don’t close so you’re moneys not to wast, sorps been around for years don’t act dumb his servers
Lastwd because there pay to win but they don’t disappear like most lol I quit Mir awhile ago because the grind to keep up is to much an I cab killing things over an over but I can’t fault a server owner that’s out lasted every other server because he’s faking a useecount, it might be true but guess what he still doing it lol

Again, as you seem unable to grasp it. This is not a valid reason by any stretch of the imagination to allow false usercounts be present on the list.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Oh you guys. You make me blush.

Our community is older than LOMCN. Hell it even predates MSRF. Arcadia is a big server. You will find players, if you bother to look..

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Oh you guys. You make me blush.

Our community is older than LOMCN. Hell it even predates MSRF. Arcadia is a big server. You will find players, if you bother to look..

Not been on your server for ages, I did like the community/majority of players as the majority was proper oldskool players just hoping you'd pull your finger out regarding a lot of issues.

I didn't like how you'd go through months of neglecting the server or ignorning players then pay it some attention for a few days.. perhaps throw in a bit of new content or an exp event to restore a bit of good feeling with the remaining players then disapear again for months. Still the same or do you now pay the server proper attention?

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Having played Lineage II, I appreciate the value of player shops or stalls as called here. Far more convenient that an auction house and more fun.
Players can spend time moving around a town comparing prices, it becomes an art.
As for player count, use the list here as a guide then go and find out yourselves. If it doesn't meet your needs, "move along, there's nothing for you here".
I enjoyed playing Arcadia up to the point where soloing was too hard to achieve levels plus other things caused me to drift away.
Scorpion keeps himself to himself and doesn't get caught up in all the playground politics that usually plague server sections here. Good luck to him and anyone that opens a server to the public.
Remember, you don't have to play.

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
I hate to float Arcadia's boat but it does have a large none UK following (nearly said EU but lets not go there :P)

And while yes the user count is a bit enlarged it's not far off.

I suppose the only way your ever going to get a 'better' user count on all servers would be to count the amount of individual IP's even this isn't spot on and then goes into probably GDPR **** ha

Just my two pence :)