Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Can you look at raising the level cap on some of these repeatable cave quests?
I have yet to do any of them more than once so far as by the time you do it you already outleveled them.

Still going to be in Mech at 27 atleast, but the cap is 24?
By the time i get enough gear for snakes Ill already be passed the cap for that one too.
We will take a look mate yes

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

maxgraz

Banned
Banned
Mar 15, 2016
[QUOTE = liquidice; 1095363] Apreciated chalace ...谢谢

使用Tapatalk从我的SM-G935F发送[/ QUOTE]
Tapatalk我找不到你 你可以邀请我吗? 963200789
或者你有微信?

---------- Post Merged on 23-03-2018 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-03-2018 at 09:29 PM ----------

谁知道 leopard 怎么升级

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Are we likely to see the Auction House sorted any time soon?

Lack of trading seems to have a significant effect on progress here. Even in the context of basic lvl25 items.
I have no issue with drops being rare, It's a nice change that i actually like, but to such an extent causes issues when the playerbase is as low as it is. (Things only drop if they are being killed)

E.g I killed a good 4 dozen 'subs' yesterday and came out with a Dragon sword and Dc4 ring. While it's nice, they are completely useless to me. The time it would take to aquire SC pieces myself is far too great, I'm seeing level 33+ character in the same items I had at 23. We need a solid platform for trading. (The sum total of items i've found so far is DS + 4or5 DC4 rings + MC4 ring & a warrior book)

I know we can set a stall but so far I have only seen one person do it, and that requires you to be both afk and logged on endlessly.

--

I don't know how others feel about it, but i think there are far too many 'fake' subs in the places i have been so far. Mech and Snakes. Out of the 3 dozen'ish (36 there abouts) White snakes i killed, i only actually had 3(?) real ones. They take a hefty amount of time and resources to kill.
What is the current ratio, just out of interest?

Personally i would rather see less of them but have more of a chance of actually getting something.

--

In essence it feels like a lot of the factors are based on having a playerbase in the hundreds/thousands to even things out, which we simply don't have here.

I don't want you to just up drops, that will ruin the feel, but we do need an easy way to sell/trade the things we do find.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Are we likely to see the Auction House sorted any time soon?

Lack of trading seems to have a significant effect on progress here. Even in the context of basic lvl25 items.
I have no issue with drops being rare, It's a nice change that i actually like, but to such an extent causes issues when the playerbase is as low as it is. (Things only drop if they are being killed)

E.g I killed a good 4 dozen 'subs' yesterday and came out with a Dragon sword and Dc4 ring. While it's nice, they are completely useless to me. The time it would take to aquire SC pieces myself is far too great, I'm seeing level 33+ character in the same items I had at 23. We need a solid platform for trading. (The sum total of items i've found so far is DS + 4or5 DC4 rings + MC4 ring & a warrior book)

I know we can set a stall but so far I have only seen one person do it, and that requires you to be both afk and logged on endlessly.

--

I don't know how others feel about it, but i think there are far too many 'fake' subs in the places i have been so far. Mech and Snakes. Out of the 3 dozen'ish (36 there abouts) White snakes i killed, i only actually had 3(?) real ones. They take a hefty amount of time and resources to kill.
What is the current ratio, just out of interest?

Personally i would rather see less of them but have more of a chance of actually getting something.

--

In essence it feels like a lot of the factors are based on having a playerbase in the hundreds/thousands to even things out, which we simply don't have here.

I don't want you to just up drops, that will ruin the feel, but we do need an easy way to sell/trade the things we do find.
Unfortunatly the the auction house is somthing we can't implement as it was not working on the 2.0 files and we don't have the client sorce code.
I suggest you guys set stalls up with your mounts while you hunt.

Fake subs we can look at changing by all means and i will reply to the rest as soon as I'm at work mate.
Cheers
Lee

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I suggest you guys set stalls up with your mounts while you hunt.
And how do you do that?

Edit: I see a shop button on the mount wnidow but its not clickable, it requires another type of mount besides horse?

If it requires you to wear the horse then it is not a solution, Tao's need both slots to hunt.

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Server seems like it’s planned to be played with a hundred users , from what I can see there’s 30 ish ? Might need some adjustments to quite a lot of things.

I don’t mind killing fake subs but when they take all your pots and time and you eventually do get a drop it’s for another class , guess what that items sitting in my store.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
And how do you do that?

Edit: I see a shop button on the mount wnidow but its not clickable, it requires another type of mount besides horse?

If it requires you to wear the horse then it is not a solution, Tao's need both slots to hunt.

Hes talking about Beast mounts, at tier 1 they can setup stalls for you while you go off and hunt, beast mounts are not require you to equip them.
Visit ImmortalIsland to learn more about how they work.

Woool has no auction house apart from a Gold > Wolc trade which isn't happening on here.

This was never planned to be a high user count server, monsters have 20% global reduction of all stats and the drops are well over 15x normal drop rate now.
Reguarding fake subs, because they don't drop a lot of pots and gold dose not mean they are fake, they can drop rare items but it's rarer then a real one so it's not a waste of pots killing them.

Without telling you what drops what, hes a little example of drops, this isn't including subs or bosses.

Tier 1:
General Cave East
Mines

Tier 2:
MechTemple
SnakeValley

Tier 3:
General Cave South
Ancient Temple
Forbidden

Tier 4:
HighTower
Underground
Ashura

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I can't log in til later tonight, but I'll take a look at the mounts then.

RE Drops.
Again, i have no issue with things being 'rare', its great. My issue is soley on the apparent lack of trading channels.
(If I've had 5 warrior items drop, some warrior must have had 5 Tao items drop :) )

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
I can't log in til later tonight, but I'll take a look at the mounts then.

RE Drops.
Again, i have no issue with things being 'rare', its great. My issue is soley on the apparent lack of trading channels.
(If I've had 5 warrior items drop, some warrior must have had 5 Tao items drop :) )

I can vouch for the above. 5-10 decent tao war drops. None wiz.

(I'm a wiz) 😋

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I think you misunderstood the point i was trying to make.

Being fake or real isnt the issue, the issue is the mob/player ratio, this applies to pretty much everywhere i have been so far.

It feels like they have been designed to withstand a constant influx of players passing through. This is an issue when i enter maps to find there are hundreds of mobs so densely packed it is barely passable. Or floors tht have 30 'fake' subs and 2-3 real ones, its not much use if an average player can only kill a handful each hunt.

In regards to the drops, being x15 really doesn't mean much in comparrison. You can't really compare 'standard' rates here, if you have thousands of players constantly killing it would be fine; here we have average 10-20 players killing a fraction of a % of what spawns.

This will be more apparent as the current players progress, as right now pretty much everyone is in the first 2-3 caves.

---------- Post Merged on 25-03-2018 at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-03-2018 at 07:00 AM ----------

Hes talking about Beast mounts, at tier 1 they can setup stalls for you while you go off and hunt, beast mounts are not require you to equip them.
Visit ImmortalIsland to learn more about how they work.

Can you also explain this in more detail, as the site is of little use.

- I bought the collar and 'tamed the leopard'. Despite saying attempt failed i got a leopard stone anyway.
- I then proceeded to buy food, as the website says but i can't use it. It says the mount is full.
- Clicking the feed pet button on the mount dialog states i have no mount food in my bag.
- The armour needed to upgade also costs 30 prestige points, as a Tao i can only gain 5 per day.
(also at the cost of medals)

So how exactly am i supposed to get it from level 1 to 7, in order to make any use of it?

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Edit: It also says you must have 'Revela armour' in your bag to upgrade.
As far as i can tell this comes exclusively from the GameShop?

In all honesty I'm getting rather irritated here, all i want to do is be able to sell things.... without having to leave a char logged in with a stall.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think you misunderstood the point i was trying to make.

Being fake or real isnt the issue, the issue is the mob/player ratio, this applies to pretty much everywhere i have been so far.

It feels like they have been designed to withstand a constant influx of players passing through. This is an issue when i enter maps to find there are hundreds of mobs so densely packed it is barely passable. Or floors tht have 30 'fake' subs and 2-3 real ones, its not much use if an average player can only kill a handful each hunt.

In regards to the drops, being x15 really doesn't mean much in comparrison. You can't really compare 'standard' rates here, if you have thousands of players constantly killing it would be fine; here we have average 10-20 players killing a fraction of a % of what spawns.

This will be more apparent as the current players progress, as right now pretty much everyone is in the first 2-3 caves.

---------- Post Merged on 25-03-2018 at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-03-2018 at 07:00 AM ----------

Can you also explain this in more detail, as the site is of little use.

- I bought the collar and 'tamed the leopard'. Despite saying attempt failed i got a leopard stone anyway.
- I then proceeded to buy food, as the website says but i can't use it. It says the mount is full.
- Clicking the feed pet button on the mount dialog states i have no mount food in my bag.
- The armour needed to upgade also costs 30 prestige points, as a Tao i can only gain 5 per day.
(also at the cost of medals)

So how exactly am i supposed to get it from level 1 to 7, in order to make any use of it?

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Edit: It also says you must have 'Revela armour' in your bag to upgrade.
As far as i can tell this comes exclusively from the GameShop?

In all honesty I'm getting rather irritated here, all i want to do is be able to sell things.... without having to leave a char logged in with a stall.

Everything in the gameshop is available in game, RevealArmor to upgrade the mount is in drops also, you don't need to level up the mount, i removed this so all you need to do is get a mount and find a reveal armor and go to immortal island and upgrade it.

Selling items you have a couple of options.
1. Player Stall
2. Mount Stall.
3. Post on Forums

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Selling items you have a couple of options.
1. Player Stall
2. Mount Stall.
3. Post on Forums

Ok i may have worded it poorly. I don't mean just selling things myself, i mean having some degree of an accessable market, which simply isn't happening.

1) - Players can not make a stall when they are actively playing.
(The majority will not leave a game running 24/7 just to sell things when they are not playing the lack of stalls present tells you that)
2) - From what you said this is only possible when you find this drop... or donate.
This is a reasonable implementation considering, allowing people to sell when online without preventing them hunting. But they again, A. need to be online and B. need to find this drop.
3) - This never works, you get the occasional 'high tier' item that warrants some degree of conversation, otherwise people just don't bother.

I understand that you are limited in what you are able to alter in terms of the client/server but it feels like you are making it unnecesserily hard to trade.

There are lots of nice things i like here, it is by no means bad. But unfortunately there is also a lot of what i feel to be inbalanced points, RE:Tao & spawns. I mentioned a few both here and your own forum. WoooL is new to me ofcourse, and if thats how it should be then that's that.

While I'm here, the black map you said works fine.
Inverse Temple Second Squaire. I just tried it again.
(FYI then server crashed)

VykjKL.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I understand that you are limited in what you are able to alter in terms of the client/server but it feels like you are making it unnecesserily hard to trade.

I'm making it unnecessarily to trade? This is just how it works in woool, there is nothing more i can do lol, do you think its really that simple to make a Tier 1 mount on official? of course it's not, is it this simple to catch a mount? no it's not, i made it extremely easy for people to get tier 1 mounts so you can setup a stall with it, you can even have 2 mounts open, 1 for stalls and 1 for using.

I'm sorry but there is not much eles i can do regarding the market situation, it's just how it is.

I will update the patcher to fix these black maps in Inverse tonight.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Ok i may have worded it poorly. I don't mean just selling things myself, i mean having some degree of an accessable market, which simply isn't happening.

1) - Players can not make a stall when they are actively playing.
(The majority will not leave a game running 24/7 just to sell things when they are not playing the lack of stalls present tells you that)
2) - From what you said this is only possible when you find this drop... or donate.
This is a reasonable implementation considering, allowing people to sell when online without preventing them hunting. But they again, A. need to be online and B. need to find this drop.
3) - This never works, you get the occasional 'high tier' item that warrants some degree of conversation, otherwise people just don't bother.

There are lots of nice things i like here, it is by no means bad. But unfortunately there is also a lot of what i feel to be inbalanced points, RE:Tao & spawns. I mentioned a few both here and your own forum. WoooL is new to me ofcourse, and if thats how it should be then that's that.

While I'm here, the black map you said works fine.
Inverse Temple Second Squaire. I just tried it again.
(FYI then server crashed)

VykjKL.jpg

Although I'm sure you don't mean to, you are coming across as really anal about the game in general. Many of the points you raised have a valid basis in terms of the current state of play but you seem to fail to realise that the server files are very underdeveloped in comparison to the resources that have been poured into mir2s current form.

That said, woool files are lovely and have so much potential. They will not however progress if people like you construct such overly negative posts (essays) on the open forum about points that most likely only really matter to you. I myself along with the other regular players see the potential in the files, we enjoy what sanity and liquid have created for us and recognise that they need time..and space.. to develop things further.

Your overly negative posts constructed in the way you do nothing to give them either of those things and will most likely increase the chances of them becoming fed up of working on the project.. As that's what it is.. a fun project they have brought to the community to give us something NEW.

In the least most P2W server I have seen a long long time.. What else do you want from them dude?

I suggest if you really have constructive feedback to give then you use the PM button and stop appearing as a royal pain on the forums. I'm sure I speak for many of the regular players on here when I say your comments (in their current format) really aren't welcomed (or valid in some cases).

I apologise for the essay but I felt "tit for tat" was required given your "contributions" up to this point.

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Although I'm sure you don't mean to, you are coming across as really anal about the game in general. Many of the points you raised have a valid basis in terms of the current state of play but you seem to fail to realise that the server files are very underdeveloped in comparison to the resources that have been poured into mir2s current form.

That said, woool files are lovely and have so much potential. They will not however progress if people like you construct such overly negative posts (essays) on the open forum about points that most likely only really matter to you. I myself along with the other regular players see the potential in the files, we enjoy what sanity and liquid have created for us and recognise that they need time..and space.. to develop things further.

Your overly negative posts constructed in the way you do nothing to give them either of those things and will most likely increase the chances of them becoming fed up of working on the project.. As that's what it is.. a fun project they have brought to the community to give us something NEW.

In the least most P2W server I have seen a long long time.. What else do you want from them dude?

I suggest if you really have constructive feedback to give then you use the PM button and stop appearing as a royal pain on the forums. I'm sure I speak for many of the regular players on here when I say your comments (in their current format) really aren't welcomed (or valid in some cases).

I apologise for the essay but I felt "tit for tat" was required given your "contributions" up to this point.
I do agree in what you saying mate and I've read this message.... in my mind i thank thank you so much. It's much apreciated mate.

Although the person is question has come across also like this to me in the past, i dont actualy think he means to, the reason I think this is hes actualy offered to help on one or two of the tasks at hand. Maybe just not to tactile the same as a few others .... although I dont think they mean so come across the way they do...... apart from ceilingfan hes just a..... what's the word I'm thinking of

A post this thinking ... I dunno about Sanity but i love to see, thank you for you kind words and your continued support its much appreciated.

I hope yourself and the others continue to apreciate what we are trying to do, this isn't a money maker for us this is a fun hobby thats very long overdue.

Cheers
Liq

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
If you see my posts as negative then nothing i say will change that, despite pointing out numerous times that I still enjoyed playing on the whole. Delete them if you so wish.

I have no desire to extend any "tit for tat" further. Nor do i feel it necessary to defend my reasons for questioning the current trading system.

Status
Not open for further replies.