**** [1.4] OldSkool Server [HIGH RATE] ****

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Basic stuff thats gonna be added today, 2 new boss , 1 is very hard and 1 is very unqiue :P 1 has its own set and also including pet npc hopefully! got it ingame just doesnt work correct yet!

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
server seems pretty dead now, wen u took out the xmas stuff u killed it, people hu started early have too much of an advantage with easy leveling plus wizards are at a big disadvantage as there are no more decent mc weapons.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
iam seeing this right 1.4 ?

ive been away for a few months ive probley left mir for good now, dont have the time anymore, anyways good luck bon and crew i really thought you all would be on hero servers now, but saying that us old skool players have just lost that feeling mir gave us and gave up, its a shame just dont do it for me any more

if you need any cheap dedi boxes still have them useing for seedboxes now over at ilovetorrent

peace and merry xmas

lifco

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
iam seeing this right 1.4 ?

ive been away for a few months ive probley left mir for good now, dont have the time anymore, anyways good luck bon and crew i really thought you all would be on hero servers now, but saying that us old skool players have just lost that feeling mir gave us and gave up, its a shame just dont do it for me any more

if you need any cheap dedi boxes still have them useing for seedboxes now over at ilovetorrent

peace and merry xmas

lifco
server is outta my hands now, i handed it over to fubu

once every1 started cheatin and hackin NPCs i just cba, i aint got time 2 sit ingame kickin and bannin every ltittle cheat

it was good fun while it was up for a while tho

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
ok bon i dint know mate, have a good one what ever you do

lifco

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
hello people i am new mir2 player and trying to play this game and check it , but i don't know what i need , i downloaded a server client but i can't play it donno why , it's 2.3 i think
what do i need to get on this server " with links plz :D" and where to creat account , thanks
/Spiders

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Download the 1.4oldskool client and exe, opn the first page and if thats not working then download frozens full client and download the exes and inis on the firstpage.
You create an account ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.