1 Million Post's.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You've never heard of Evils Illusion? That's back when Mir 3 was actually going to be an expansion/update for Mir 2

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hope its ok to share it here.

If not, @Tai delete the link.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
My stepson replied this to me when I tried to introduce Mir to him.

MIR is “best” suited to Hardcore gamers that have bundles of daily playtime to gain advantage. I ain’t got time to spend 10 hours a day keeping ahead, I got better things to do.

Other games like Fortnite, COD with there cosmetics “best” suit Casual gamers that might not play for a day a week or 2 but still log on and have a competitive game.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
My stepson replied this to me when I tried to introduce Mir to him.

MIR is “best” suited to Hardcore gamers that have bundles of daily playtime to gain advantage. I ain’t got time to spend 10 hours a day keeping ahead, I got better things to do.

Other games like Fortnite, COD with there cosmetics “best” suit Casual gamers that might not play for a day a week or 2 but still log on and have a competitive game.
That is true, people now prefer to play fast games that don't require a massive grind to get anywhere. This is also why MMOs are dying out now. The gaming culture has changed.

Reactions: zedina

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You get ownership of LOMCN , it's not actually a prize....more of a death sentence (imagine having to deal with people like me)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Big LOMCN meet up in a park somewhere with a bottle of Frosty Jacks each..... ah the old days.....