[2.3] Elysium Mir [High Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
ElysiumMir 2.3 High Rate
Coming soon Christmas 2013

Howdy guys and girls, firstly Id like to thank you for taking the time to read this post, I am presently in the process of making a [2.3] high rate server which I estimate will be released for BETA testing just before or just after Christmas 2013, I have been working on this server for a good few months now and I feel progress is going exceedingly well, below you will find some of the things that will be included within the server:

• Leveling Caves -

There will be leveling caves within the game for you to level your character however leveling will be relatively easy as I and many others do feel that this is the boring part of any mir server, I will also be putting a level cap in game which will allow new players to catch up with old players and by doing this it should increase the player killing /player vs player side of the game

Hunting caves -

There will be lots of hunting caves in the game to keep all players busy no matter what your items you have you will be able to go boss hunting and progress your way through the server at a readily pace, within the hunting caves there will be many bosses for you to kill and fight over. ( SOLO BOSSES OR GROUP BOSSES )

Global bosses -

There will be 3 normal global bosses in game OmaKingSpirit, Yimoogi, ElysiumKing these bosses will spawn every day at set intervals during the day with the intervals being every 3 hours once the boss has spawned a message will be sent to the server alerting you the boss has spawned created a rush of players to the scene which equals epic battles which great drop rewards if you kill the boss. ( WILL REQUIRE A GROUP TO KILL BOSS )

Hardcore Global Bosses -

There will be 2 hardcore global bosses within the game Omaking, Elysium these bosses will spawn every 6 hours again with a message being sent to the server thus again creating a rush of players to the scene which equals epic battles with EPIC drop rewards if you kill the boss. ( WILL REQUIRE A GROUP TO KILL BOSS )

PlainsOfKings -

There will be 20 different bosses all spawning on one map which can drop rare items and gold these bosses will be spawning regularly throughout the day. (THIS MAP IS LEVEL SPECIFIC - LEVELS NECESSARY 30,50,80+)

Lottery -

From this you will be able to spend your hard earned gold on the lottery which gives you a chance of earning epic items, spell books, gamegold, gold.

Pet Lottery -

From this you will be able to spend your hard earned gold on the pet lottery which gives you the chance of earning a companion until you log off which can help you with your battles within Elysium.

Refining -

From this you will be able to upgrade your sword beyond the maximum orb cap at +9, will you be the great refiner?.

Mining -

From this you will be able to gain ore which you can either use for refining or sell it to your local ore merchant for GOLD or GAMEGOLD!

LastManStanding -

This event will take place every night, all players will be entered into a medium sized map and told to battle it out the last man standing will receive a reward of epic proportions.

SabukWar -

The owners of sabuk will get a private hunting cave where they can hunt for great items which can help them defeat the foes whilst traveling the lands of Elysium.

GAME GOLD THIS WILL NOT ONLY BE A DONATER CURRENCY WITHIN ELYSIUM NONE DONATERS WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THIS BY KILLING BOSSES AND COMPLETING QUESTS.

I look forward to seeing you all within the game and if you have any questions please feel free to fire away.

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
a knockabout server on 2.3? in which case what about all the 2.3 cheats we all know and love? By the sounds this a server purely for pvp, and yet it's 2.3.. no offense but you're f***ed before you even started.

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
a knockabout server on 2.3? in which case what about all the 2.3 cheats we all know and love? By the sounds this a server purely for pvp, and yet it's 2.3.. no offense but you're f***ed before you even started.

This server will be mainly focused on the boss killing and player vs player rather than leveling as many people find leveling very boring, in regards to cheats there are cheats on every version of Mir my friend its just something that we as a community have to deal with but players of suspicion will be closely monitored and banned if necessary but thank you for your concern its appreciated.

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

This server will be mainly focused on the boss killing and player vs player rather than leveling as many people find leveling very boring, in regards to cheats there are cheats on every version of Mir my friend its just something that we as a community have to deal with but players of suspicion will be closely monitored and banned if necessary but thank you for your concern its appreciated.

well you have your work cut out, because on 2.3 just about EVERYBODY will be using some sort of speed increase. But good luck!

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
well you have your work cut out, because on 2.3 just about EVERYBODY will be using some sort of speed increase. But good luck!

Im prepared to do that work my friend :), again thanks for your concern.

---------- Post Merged on 30-10-2013 at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-10-2013 at 11:54 PM ----------

Hi guys and girls just some screenshots of in game, just a little update work is progressing really well and we are still on track for Christmas 2013.

1.jpg 9.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

---------- Post Merged on 31-10-2013 at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-10-2013 at 10:54 PM ----------

Last edited:

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
post downloand full client man or not opened yet server?????????
can you not read?.. first of all its in the upcoming servers + he said ETA around Christmas time 2013 its Nov unless you have Christmas in November then i dont know what your expecting.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
you no what this is what i hate about the upcoming servers page, you see awsome screenies and think ah that looks kool il come look again in a month or so, and there has been zero posts from the GM lol, gf.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
you no what this is what i hate about the upcoming servers page, you see awsome screenies and think ah that looks kool il come look again in a month or so, and there has been zero posts from the GM lol, gf.
What people need to remember Xmas period is busy maybe he's effected by the recent flooding.. Just don't judge until we hear from the horses mouth

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
well the launch was christmas 2013 to be fair haha

Hello ladies & gentlemen sad news . . . like many i have been a victim of the severe weather and half of my worldly possessions have been destroyed including the server computer luckily i do have backups located on USB / Harddrives but these backups are no where near up to the standard i was hoping to release the server at. Top and bottom of it im sorry to have let you guys down but the server will be up as soon as my home gets back in order and when i can continue the work i estimate it will take 4-6 weeks from today, again im very sorry.