[2.3TD] Blaze MiR II [Dedicated Host]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
[glow2=red]Blaze MiR II 2.3[/glow2]

Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/BlazedMir2/http://oldskool.alphafrag.co.uk/vbulletin/index.php

Server Information

Blaze MiR II will be a Server similer to an old server called Kentoku, alot of you might not remember the server but back in the day it was an extremly good server with a good cumminity.
Blaze MiR II will be sort of like a funserver (Easy to level and gain Items) but also have other features not so easy to get.

Server Experience Rate

The server will be a Medium / High rate server with custom drop rates, some easy some rare.

Host

Dedicated server

Stat.jpg

HomeZone

Like Kentoku the server will have its own custom HomeZone map

Maps

The server will use a mix between new and current MiR II maps.

Boss

Because the server is custom there will be no original MiR II Bosses, each cave will have its own Boss and Sub-Boss.

Items

As with Kentoku there will be Items such as Elixiers and other Items, Each cave will have a rare version of an item that currently drops within the cave.

Pets

Any Class can gain pets from collecting monster eggs, monster eggs can be hatched into pets.

Quests

The server will have tons of quests and the quest will be needed to be completed to gain your quest rank and also get gain semi rare prizes. The further you progress in your quests the more you will be rewarded.

More to be added soon, ETA some time this week.

/Lyncus​

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Oh my, Kentoku was one of the first well made and original private servers i ever played. Sounds promising. Although now with what can be done nowadays, it'll need to be much better to hold peoples interest. :D

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
wicked im lookin forward to play this, :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lookin good m8. any idea when server will be online?

/ancient

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Oh my, Kentoku was one of the first well made and original private servers i ever played. Sounds promising. Although now with what can be done nowadays, it'll need to be much better to hold peoples interest. :D

Kentoku was a very good server, It will be up hopefully sometime this week.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ill play, Been waiting for a good server for ages now.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
[glow2=red]Blaze MiR II 2.3[/glow2]

Server Information

Blaze MiR II will be a Server similer to an old server called Kentoku, alot of you might not remember the server but back in the day it was an extremly good server with a good cumminity.
Blaze MiR II will be sort of like a funserver (Easy to level and gain Items) but also have other features not so easy to get.​

Server Experience Rate

The server will be a Medium / High rate server with custom drop rates, some easy some rare.​

Host

Dedicated server

Stat.jpg

HomeZone

Like Kentoku the server will have its own custom HomeZone map​

Maps

The server will use a mix between new and current MiR II maps.​

Boss

Because the server is custom there will be no original MiR II Bosses, each cave will have its own Boss and Sub-Boss.​

Items

As with Kentoku there will be Items such as Elixiers and other Items, Each cave will have a rare version of an item that currently drops within the cave.​

Pets

Any Class can gain pets from collecting monster eggs, monster eggs can be hatched into pets.​

Quests

The server will have tons of quests and the quest will be needed to be completed to gain your quest rank and also get gain semi rare prizes. The further you progress in your quests the more you will be rewarded.​

More to be added soon, ETA some time this week.

/Lyncus​

sounds good ill give it a try.
one thing though on this post i keep gettin a log in box saying connect to 87.106.217.28

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Why does it ask for some username and password when i click this thread?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yes i get the box aswell i think it's for summat maybe the banner.

/ancient

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I didnt get asked for it when i viewed this thread.

Doesnt sound bad. The med/high rate part appeals to me mostly.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
The guy called LeeCuz (Evan) who said he would host stole my files cuz he has kicked me from the dedi box, Apparently he did the same for Might server. Could a Admin do something about this?

The box IP was 87.106.217.28 same IP as Might was.

Last edited:

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
LeeCuz isn't Evan :/ Leecuz is the guy that fkd Evans server over :/

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Evan deserved it. He was an ungrateful little sh1t and leecuz had put more work in 2 days than that server had ever seen.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
People like that deserve to be banned tbh, they've done it twice now? IrMir? is that the one that did it? :S

/Head

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
No Ben I was kicked and Banned for rumours from MasterQ of me Taking donations on a server and everyone does it now.

MasterQ didnt like the fact my server was starting to get more players then him and took action and it worked...

Even if this is the case as you say, LeeCuz should at least get a warning for fcuking with people.

Robert said:
we will continue to offer you the professional standard of staffing that you expect.

Seems this is not the case..

Status
Not open for further replies.