2 killed after russian missile hits Poland.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Is this World War 3?

Is Putin deliberately trying to take the World by storm?

He's just as evil as Adolf Hitler!

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
On ITV news tonight mate.

It's all Putin's doing the evil son of a dog.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
They'll likely trigger article 4 rather than 5. It would be hard to justify 1 rocket as an attack on Poland. It's more likely that it is a stray rocket meant for Ukraine close to Poland's borders.

Nevertheless, its shocking and absolutely absurd what is going on.

Reactions: mir2pion

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
if i was a ukranian i would launch a russian missile on a border... just to try and involve nato

if russia wanted to hit poland, it would do it with more than one missile
Or maybe it was "accidental"... Basically testing NATO's resolve.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
They will confirm but Russia won't be concerned what they did.

Poland house some Ukrainian refugees.

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
the old double bluff....

its a risky situation tbh how ever you look at it
Looks very suspicious to me.

I just hope I get to at least have a month or two on Euro Reborn before it all goes tits up................

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
It may well be a Ukrainian missile shot after Russian one that went astray. But the bottom line is, nothing like this would happen if Russia didn't start the war, period! That's where the primary cause and responsibility for the attack (accident) lies.

If innocent pple get shot in a street shooting and it turns up they got shot by police, the guilt lies with the attacker side, the one that started the conflict.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
As Sanjian said i personally think Putin is too smart to commit suicide by attacking Poland, Ukraine uses the same missiles as Russia and has alot more to gain by doing it and acting like it was Russia,

Reactions: Sanjian

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I don't believe it was attack, no matter who shot it. It is quite plain it is an accident. If it would be provocation, you would choose better target location. But I don't think it would be in anybody's interest. Of course, conspiracy theorists can always think up any scenario where either side would hypothetically have something to gain.

Last edited:

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
**** that for crossing into polan I knew they fled Ukraine now crossing into Poland **** man....

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
But the bottom line is, nothing like this would happen if Russia didn't start the war, period! That's where the primary cause and responsibility for the attack (accident) lies.

If innocent pple get shot in a street shooting and it turns up they got shot by police, the guilt lies with the attacker side, the one that started the conflict.
Well to flip this aorund why did NATO add more members close to Russia when they said they would not, why would NATO not accept Russia into NATO? surley this would of been the best thing for everyone.

Money makes the world go around and i tell you there is alot of money being made now and its better like this as its not US tropps getting killed its some other place the US dont really give a **** about.

But war is never good for people just for a select few :)

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
There are several possibilities.
1) Ukrainians used defence against Russian missiles, it could have made one go off course.
2) Ukrainians used defence and one of their own missiles missed or overshot or somehow deflected into Polish territory.
3) The Russian missiles were faulty and missed their target.
4) The Russian missiles weren't faulty and hit their target !

Numbers 3 and 4 are the least likely.
Number 2 is most likely.

Putin's a total tw@ but even he would know that if they targeted Poland, he'd be done.
It wouldn't involve nukes but it would likely start with a large build up of Polish, USA and British forces representing NATO, at the border of Poland and Ukraine. Hopefully that alone would be enough to cause the further retreat of the Russian army, with or without Putin's consent.
If that wasn't enough, a reason would be created to defend Poland by entering Ukraine. Seeing a strong NATO force moving into Ukraine would, again hopefully, be enough to send the remnants of their army packing. Probably only the Wagner group would remain but they'd soon disperse to somewhere cosy.

I've watched hundreds of hours of reportage from Ukraine from both sides. Some of it suitable for snowflakes, much of it not for snowflakes and some that aren't public domain.
As far as I can tell, most Russian soldiers aren't up for the fight. They have no food, no medical help, no equipment and no moral.
The Ukrainians are fighting for their homeland, the Russians are fighting for the deluded ideals of a dictator looking to create a legacy. The only legacy he'll leave is that of becoming Hitler MkII.

Some quality Russian hardware.

Reactions: mir2pion

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
All I know is that if Putin doesn't backdown this could very well escalate into a full on war but warfare has come to the point where a world war would probably be that the nuke will fly everywhere well the rich hide from the fallout in there bunkers with private doctors and medical supplies incase there rich asses get sick.

Its not like there isn't seed banks and they can pretty much grow animals in labs now so even if the nuke fly the world would probably tick on without the rest of us peasants :ROFLMAO: