2 killed after russian missile hits Poland.

Join Discord

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
All I know is that if Putin doesn't backdown this could very well escalate into a full on war but warfare has come to the point where a world war would probably be that the nuke will fly everywhere well the rich hide from the fallout in there bunkers with private doctors and medical supplies incase there rich asses get sick.

Its not like there isn't seed banks and they can pretty much grow animals in labs now so even if the nuke fly the world would probably tick on without the rest of us peasants :ROFLMAO:
His own officials are already dying in droves with suicides and suspicious deaths so that doesnt surprise me.

Check this out for Putin's senior female official.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Its not like there isn't seed banks and they can pretty much grow animals in labs now so even if the nuke fly the world would probably tick on without the rest of us peasants :ROFLMAO:
The world is carried on shoulders of those who can do, invent, design, organize making... and that is maybe only a few percent of population, the rest are either rich one percent (if that) or poor employees who make up 95+ percent of population. Those who can do are not rich as a rule and don't have bunkers and without them those really rich will die out in theirs, they will go only a few steps after the general population which is generally helpless if they are not told what to 'do' by those who can 'do'. That's how the world works.

Mind you, nukes are grossly overrated when it comes to long term effects, after all Hiroshima, Nagasaki were built back, probably even on the same site wasn't it? And pple live near Chernobyl today, it is just fine for 50+ older age pple in the near radius... and in few generations bodies will adjust somewhat to residual radiation. I wouldn't see it as black as it is painted.

Not that we should do everything to avoid it, but we are not doing that, on average we pple are limited in various degree. like little kids in grown up bodies who wish for something but act in ways to guarantee the wishes won't come true. In fact quite the opposite will.

Last edited: