2020 Obituary

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
It would appear the Coronavirus hasn't claimed its first Victim, but Admins Lord @Tai, and his general @Martyn have claimed their first on the beloved Discord.

May you T.I.S (type in silence)

@Breezer March 29th 2019 - January 30th 2020
"I will do obscene things to @zedina 's dead dog"
fe5b2dd48b7890cd93427e0ec0feefa7.png

@CraZyEriK March 29th 2019 - January 30th 2020
"but make sure when yours die, i'll go and dance infront of you down's crackhead "

1580468005977.png

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
TBH there was absolutly no need. Some people just don't give a **** about other peoples feelings and end up crossing the line. I for one am very offended that Breezer is banned.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
TBH there was absolutly no need. Some people just don't give a **** about other peoples feelings and end up crossing the line. I for one am very offended that Breezer is banned.

Is Breezer banned?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I just realized there's a lot of drama in Discord. I think I should make an account.

Reactions: Tai

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Dont worry @Breezer i know you want to take place of my dog.
But i think i should act like that bish who drinks wine all day and neglects you.

wink.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Violent - I think your overreacting a bit - i don't know about the situation on discord as i stick to the forums but i doubt very much the discord is run with people in fear of posting.

If you feel it should be un-done I am sure you could link in Tai / Martyn or whoever was the one to issue the ban and chat about it and see why there banned / how long for / if it can be lifted

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
@Violent - I think your overreacting a bit - i don't know about the situation on discord as i stick to the forums but i doubt very much the discord is run with people in fear of posting.

If you feel it should be un-done I am sure you could link in Tai / Martyn or whoever was the one to issue the ban and chat about it and see why there banned / how long for / if it can be lifted

🎣 I don't particularly care if and why they are banned. Just having a bit of fun with it all. Seems like that is also classed as too close to the edge now.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
🎣 I don't particularly care if and why they are banned. Just having a bit of fun with it all. Seems like that is also classed as too close to the edge now.

I am having a hard time telling how much your being serious lol but your above sentence just confuses me as it states you dont mind them being banned and only having a bit of fun (happy enough understanding this part) but then say it is also classes as too close to the edge now? I think you are a touch paranoid as i don't even see a single fraction point added to your account and as an admin don't see anything you have said as warrant to punish anything.

Chill out and enjoy - Happy Friday

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Come on...they were crossing all the red lines. They would've been banned instantly everywhere else but they kept going. We almost always look the other way unless serious things happen. We allow shitposting, spam, trash talking and we warn just to make sure things don't go out of hand. No one is close to the edge for disagreeing with us.

Reactions: Tai

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Dont worry @Breezer i know you want to take place of my dog.
But i think i should act like that bish who drinks wine all day and neglects you.

wink.

I'll admit that the dog comment was harsh and I was part of Zentaur when it happened, so you know how I truly felt about the situation.

We all say stuff that is uncalled for (in the heat of the moment) and I'll be the first to admit that it was below the belt. However, I don't think the way you've been towards me given the circumstances is fair either.

Either way, being banned is really no skin off my nose, my primary use of discord was to spy on my one and only true love, who ironically issued the ban 💔

Happy Friday you bunch of fannies

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I am having a hard time telling how much your being serious lol but your above sentence just confuses me as it states you dont mind them being banned and only having a bit of fun (happy enough understanding this part) but then say it is also classes as too close to the edge now? I think you are a touch paranoid as i don't even see a single fraction point added to your account and as an admin don't see anything you have said as warrant to punish anything.

Chill out and enjoy - Happy Friday

Nah I wasn't being serious. Sorry if what I type is a bit confusing sometimes. I guess its just the way I type. Context of text and all that.

Come on...they were crossing all the red lines. They would've been banned instantly everywhere else but they kept going. We almost always look the other way unless serious things happen. We allow shitposting, spam, trash talking and we warn just to make sure things don't go out of hand. No one is close to the edge for disagreeing with us.

They probably were crossing the line. I'm not being the judge of that. That for the admins and mods to decide. I only saw the surface of what he said. I was just jumping on the band waggon with the banter. Which I believe was the purpose of this post.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
On Discord yes aparently.

There is a bit of drama every now and again. Most of the time Discord is fairly quiet, probably because people are too afraid to speak in fear of getting banned.

Actually I think that's just because most people cant figure out that you need to link your accounts to post messages lol

Tbh I was pretty disgusted by what he said but I dont think it was ban worthy.