25 Days To Go!

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

I think my hair just grew back and turned bright yellow after watching that trailor...

25 days becomes 64 days it seems, maybe to build more hype and tension... just get it done already!

Well atleast it’s FINALLY happening, I can’t control my excitement, I wish President Shinra was my Grandad.....The Turks my cool Uncles..... REDXlll you can be my guard dog ..... I envy your power Sephiroth, “brother” ..... let us be friends and share battle stories at Mt.Nibel ..... Scarlett seduce me with your wickedness ... Aerith/Tifa Let us paint the town red tonight at Wall Market, we can dance the night away at the Honey Bee Inn ....

Hojo your crazy and super twisted you will feature in my MirWorld server as will you Jenova, “mother” .... One big happy “family reunion”

Last edited:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Ot oh

Ill be nerding the snow boarding @gold saucer again

Battle arena/ribbon, frog np

Lets go
Post automatically merged:

Red 13 looks ******* amazing

+ lol cloud thinking braver will break a marasume at lvl 4

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
aaaaa mmaaaa gaaadd i cant wait for FF7 Remake got a week booked off work to smash it and everything :D

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
aaaaa mmaaaa gaaadd i cant wait for FF7 Remake got a week booked off work to smash it and everything :D

Hope u didn’t book March3rd 🙈

I imagine it's just not ready... but 🤷‍♂️

Surely they can’t be adding shiz now, it’s gotta be something else as I’d imagine it’s ready now, maybe a last ditch advertising campaign to push it even more

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Hope u didn’t book March3rd 🙈

i did originaly but lucky my work place are pretty flexable with holidays was kinda funny when i told the floor manager why i now needed to change from march to april :ROFLMAO: poor guy didnt undestand that i need to swing that gloriours Buster sword!!!

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
FF7 is definetly one of my all time top games. But im very causious about remakes. There has been a few "Remakes" lately that just havent lived up to the hyped and caused a lot of dissapointment to the fans.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
FF7 is definetly one of my all time top games. But im very causious about remakes. There has been a few "Remakes" lately that just havent lived up to the hyped and caused a lot of dissapointment to the fans.

There will always be people who won't be satisfied... nostalgia hunters hoping it will turn back the hands of time and make them a teenager again.

I'ma just enjoy it for what(ever) it is

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
There will always be people who won't be satisfied... nostalgia hunters hoping it will turn back the hands of time and make them a teenager again.

This 100% im gonna enjoy it just because it FF7 and i have a hughe man crush on Sephiroth lol

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
They won't screw this up, this game means a lot to their own people not just the west, there is one long ass japenese trailer regarding a some girls b/f who hasn't played it and who wants to understand the hype behind it.

They had to bring back old names as Square Enix's new blood royally screwed up 13 and 15, they've had to swallow their idea of a truly live combat system and integrate an extremely polished live+turn based battle system. The look of the game and voice acting (including great lip syncing for both countries) is on point (I hate most english dubs also), they hired the lead singer of one of Japan's top bands to do a music cover, this game to them is Japan's pride as a game exporter.

For me it's more of a case of how much effort they will put into the outside of Midgar in a good couple of years time, exploration, addictiveness levelling up your characters+materia and extremely hard Ultimate Weapon boss fights. Is Cid going to be comical brilliance, is Vincent+Yufi going to be cool, is there going to be a hella cool sidegame like how Blitzball was with 10, is Chocobo Breeding/Racing going to feel epic, is my Knights of the Round/Bahamut summoning look like I just dropped a fuking nuke (pleeeease).

Their future development should be harder to get a 10/10 imo.

Last edited:

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

That is very true. If you are hoping to re-live your childhood you are definetly going to be disapointed. Otherwise if you accept it for what it is like you said.
If you really want that nostalgic feeling then go grab a mini PS1 from Amazon. Thats what I did.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
That is very true. If you are hoping to re-live your childhood you are definetly going to be disapointed. Otherwise if you accept it for what it is like you said.
If you really want that nostalgic feeling then go grab a mini PS1 from Amazon. Thats what I did.

Or just buy it off the App Store and play it on the way to work, they got all upto 7 then they skip8 and feature 9

Attachments

• F3A79D78-358E-437D-B57B-6C71AFC31D68.jpeg
    F3A79D78-358E-437D-B57B-6C71AFC31D68.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 5
  • D9E733E3-573B-4C4D-81FC-62E3D346AE72.jpeg
    D9E733E3-573B-4C4D-81FC-62E3D346AE72.jpeg
    542.7 KB · Views: 4