Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
I hope im not gonna get banned for this but if so it worth it.

I just read the Thread about the chars and tbh it pissed me off. Not the fact of Dark nicking the gold but Mike/jamis

I should say I am Darks irl mate, best mate you may want to say and believe me all the **** that people have been posting about him arent half true.

Until i got my own char I was sharing the characters Tahriel and Bountiehunter with Dark and Mike everything was fine, we were making cash etc.
Then I got my char and left those two on Bount and Tah, aparently Dark got pissed off with Mike and took the items.
I am 110% certain that he did not do this through greed but though the fact he was annoyed im very sure about that as he would have carried on using the account.
Thats all ok he took the cash but what has annoyed me is the things said on the thread about this by Mike.
I thought mike was a sound guy but (unfortunately I cannot quote, the thread has been deleted :( ) after reading the thread I saw myself mentioned more than a few times if not by name (that is why I believe I have the right to post this as I have been slagged off and wasnt there to defend myself) It pisses me off Mike calling me fat, obease exessively on the thread and telling me to get a life. Also I was at another friend of mines, where I read the thread and he was talking to Mike over MSN and he on there was pissing me off when I put webcam on.
Childish insults on the thread from both Mike and IceCreams about peoples weight (which is nothing to do with this whole incedent) etc.. arent really needed, its about MIR and Mike pissing Dark off, and Darks retaliation. I would have been neutral on this but after what Mike has said about me i am glad Dark's done what he did. As Dark said i'd like to see a picture of Mike.
Dark doesn't like McDonalds (or any similar places) etc or go there alot, he does eat pretty healthily and has been working out in his Gym over the last few months. He is also probably smarter than you IceCreams so really every contribution you made to that thread was b/s, irrelevant and childish.

Congratz to Dark!

If I get banned whatever but as I said before, I was involved in this and insulted in the post therefore I do believe i've got the right to defend and express myself on the matter. Thanks

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
amg skyline. leave me something to lock, im getting bored! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.