3.7 Genshin Impact Private Server

zodiacET

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2024
Eternity-Impact

Eternity Impact introduces you to the Genshin Impact private server, which started with Version 3.4 and is currently running on 3.7. Unlike a GC emulator, its functionality is approximately 80% operational, with quests, new avatars, events, domains, and the Abyss all functioning. In the event of any bugs, I am committed to resolving them as quickly as possible (1 developer only).

Here is some basic information:

• Primo Gems obtained from rewards have been increased by x10 (maximum amount per reward is 500).
  • Monster experience has been replaced with adventure EXP.
  • Battle Pass Primos rewards are now x2.
  • Quest reward EXP has been increased by x2.
  • Reward Mails have been added; reaching certain levels will earn you rewards.
  • Every 5 levels, you will receive 250x Fragile Resin.
  • The maximum amount of Primo Gems obtainable through various activities is capped at 500. This means the maximum you can gain from a single activity is 500.
  • A new grind spot with custom loot has been added.
  • Leylines have been changed to offer more and better rewards.
  • More available 5-star characters in the standard banner.
  • A custom Shogun Boss can be challenged every 12 hours, offering custom loot.
And many more quality of life changes.

If you're interested in trying it out, join the Discord Server today and have fun on Eternity!

Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/HyY7Nuk9cq

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
This is everything wrong with P-Servers its okay to have a small amount of purchases like a battle pass but do you get that on its own no all they do is give you a few more resouces for the same damn price to get players to open their wallets. Server will be dead 1 month in just like every P-server run by greedy gits.

Hard Pass for me.

zodiacET

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2024
This is everything wrong with P-Servers its okay to have a small amount of purchases like a battle pass but do you get that on its own no all they do is give you a few more resouces for the same damn price to get players to open their wallets. Server will be dead 1 month in just like every P-server run by greedy gits.

Hard Pass for me.
Then i m glad its being open for longer

People should play first and see if its necessary to even charge up before saying its p2w , there is no need for players to recharge at all for anything every player can gain everything for free within a short time.

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Not saying you won't get people who play and those who both spend and don't spend the games story is enjoyable and this is a way to experience it for a lower value, and I wish you luck with that.

I've just had enough of games being made with profit above all else being created and when its a private server that could be hear today and gone tomorrow that is even more annoying. For me personally I prefer subscription based games or battlepass also fine with a cosmetic shop as that is optional spending just hate Gatcha and extreme levels of pay to win you see in games of today as 99% of the time these games don't even produce decent content. Genshin is one of the few games I know did a decent job though which is why I said good luck and that you will get some who will try it.

Reactions: zodiacET

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
If you mean in being able to get all avatars for free since you get ton of primo gems here then yes
If it's a private server where P2W of any kind exists you have to be braindead to play since if you are going to spend money you can do it on the OFFICIAL game