3 more london bombs?

Join Discord

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Theres been 3 london underground stations evacuated, theres not much news on if anyone was hurt yet.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Prai said:
****ing Muslim *******s I reckon We shud all bomb there ****ing Mosck While there ****ing in it there stupid, If i say anymore i will be banned.

you said enough you uninformed retard.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Prai said:
****ing Muslim *******s I reckon We shud all bomb there ****ing Mosck While there ****ing in it there stupid, If i say anymore i will be banned.

Dont be too surprised if you get banned for that outburst...

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
Dont be too surprised if you get banned for that outburst...

Dont worry i expect i will be banned Although if i get banned i will accept every 1 who says Paki to be aswell :) i will get links soon

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
There were 3 tube incidents and a bus one too. The windows were blown out of the bus. No one was hurt i any of the incidents tho:)

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Prai for starters i think Futura is half asian so hes not being racist is he? But thats a bit different to saying mosques should be bombed...and when warned you might get banned you then still go on. You cant blame all muslims for some pricks actions.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
it is Paki is a racial word Fecking muslim *******s Isent

Oh an Ipixel Bums of mental for mod Hehe

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
ne0sbabe said:
Prai for starters i think Futura is half asian so hes not being racist is he? But thats a bit different to saying mosques should be bombed...and when warned you might get banned you then still go on. You cant blame all muslims for some pricks actions.

lol @ asian.

First injury reported.

Dont turn this thread into a crying match.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
ne0sbabe said:

Futura may be half asian But so ****ing what He can say paki and we cant Thats ****ing unaceptable If "Pakis" can go round saying it then why cant we?

And i go on because ive been told to stick to what i belive and i belive That What i say is right.

Yeh the top post was a bit much But What if your family was in them Bombings (I dont know if mine are might be might not be)

And Why should all muslims suffer?

Why should we suffer?

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Prai said:
Futura may be half asian But so ****ing what He can say paki and we cant Thats ****ing unaceptable If "Pakis" can go round saying it then why cant we?

Prai your the one asking for people who said "paki" to be banned.. so um what are you after exactly

Tbh I might just ban you for being an ass now...

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Cos your putting them down. There not trying to put themselves down. If you cant see what youve said is wrong i feel sorry for you

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
Prai your the one asking for people who said "paki" to be banned.. so um what are you after exactly

Tbh I might just ban you for being an ass now...

i am not asking for them to be banned at all..

All im saying is if i get banned for that post then They should be banned for calling People pakis Thats all.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Prai said:
i am not asking for them to be banned at all..

All im saying is if i get banned for that post then They should be banned for calling People pakis Thats all.

Saying "Paki" is a bit ****ing different than calling every Muslim a ****ing basterd and wanting to bomb them all

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
Saying "Paki" is a bit ****ing different than calling every Muslim a ****ing basterd and wanting to bomb them all

I dident mean it as Bomb them all i mean Find out who did it then bomb there muslim Theyve bombed Something we Are proud of so we should bomb something there proud of.
****ing nail bombs how sick can you get You can see why im all Mad cant you.

Ok dont bomb them all ****ing send every single one of em Home.

And the cheeky ******* who bombed em has gone to a hospital to get help because he got effected by his own Bombings the cheeky ****ing.......