3in1 guide??

Join Discord

thunderchild

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2004
can sum off you clever peeps post a simple guide to the 3in1 i can get to select char screen then black screen death i read all the post about it changed my ip in setup text till my fingers are saw still no joy any help would be nice and yes i tried search but i never get the answer i need just a lot off peeps telling me whats rong and not how to solve the problem

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
1) double click 3IN1.exe
2) look at the IP displayed in its title bar
3) change the IP at the bottom of !setup.txt to that of your IP in 3IN1

Code:
[Reg]
Key=testfsdmir2
IP=127.0.0.1
[color=red]ServerAddr=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX[/color]
ServerPort=60320

4) Start your server
5) Wait a minute for the 3IN1 and gamegate to onnect to each other
6) Play

7) Use the search as all this is covered many times .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thunderchild

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2004
thanks but tryed that many times aswell as as the search button still gamegate wont open thanks anyway

Upvote 0

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
You meen like 3 serevr selcters cos i will post my ftp and mir inis cos for some reason i got 2 if thats wat u meen...not sure tho m8 =/

Upvote 0

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
He means a guide for 3 in 1 so he doesnt get black screen make sure all yur ips are changed and look in reg servers for people 2 connect 2 the sticky at the top thats got sum tht are online like AOD's which i thinks online but if u make yur own it can fcuk yur LAN ip up when i done it broke both my drives cudnt put anything on CD 2 back up comp so i was fooked lol

Upvote 0

thunderchild

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2004
THANKS for all your help guys its bin 4 days and still cant get gamegate open im gonna give it a rest and speak to the wife might try again soon i just dont get this reg server bit:( but thanks for trying to explain

i have 6 pc on lan here even tried running the reg off one them still no joy :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thunderchild

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2004
thanks again does this mean i can use my server thow this what i am trying to do so my family can play i can get on others just cant get my own up except 1.4 witch is running but wife moaning wonts boots and belts and stuff:)(grr easyer get new wife that dont like mir:))

Upvote 0

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Still being gay and taking long 2 upload will edit this post when uploaded the server files then just extract change ip & name and play ;)

Upvote 0