3Online Progress

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
Well i have now been speaking to a chinese friend of mine ... which is very difficult without a good translator... lol.. and anyway he has told me he has his server up and running but just needs help getting the client to connect... so when hes next up i will try and give him a hand with that and if we are successful then i will be able to get in game screenys etc of the game.. anyway just an update for all of you who gived a **** lol :P which was no one but oh well.. oh yea still looking for team members to help with translating... this project isnt top on my list though as im helping some others with something else... they know who they are lol

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i have the full files for this but i also need the client once again also sent to me by owner of 15FT so im not sure if they work aint tried ill post them for people soon got a driving lesson now

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
lol they been out ages on ragezone m8, and yea the files r complete but theres no guide with them which makes it difficult to work with em. and if you need the client msn me later and i will send u a d/l link

oh btw if u have them translated or u at least know what all the buttons do i need ur help finnishing to translate the main exe ( i have done most of it ).

i would have a fully working server but i kinda havent got sql on my pc atm so it wont work till i have that and sort out the dbs ^_^

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol yup i know but i have not spoken in a while been pretty busy i dont know who i hvae on my list too many lol