9/11 - proof, America attacking itself.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Speaking to urban on msn, he pretty much said, BS, lies, whatever.. so if you got spare hours, watching these two videos has PROOF america is lieing and its all just a scam to invade..

1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change
2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Then the owner admits to 'pulling' building 7 (second vid)

http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/pp_fdny.htm

And bush has made a few bill from invading Iraq.... numerous people made over 100bill + from gold under WTC..... so, seems people got rich!!!

Watch the videos with open minds.. then you will know the truth.

EDIT:: (short vids)
vid 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2032865563019209801&q=wtc+demolition
vid 2: http://www.loosechange911.com/lc2e_herehere.wmv

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Have already seen the video. It's a very good watch.

It's quite hard not to believe some of the evidence.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
EXACTLY! its all documented, PLUS the fact you got osama wearing a gold ring forbidden by his religion and plus it looks NOTHING like him.. just urban is so PRO american, AMERCA rocks, it does, just the government sucks and is currupt.

I would pay urban to watch those vids.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
ENOZEGAR said:
Speaking to urban on msn, he pretty much said, BS, lies, whatever.. so if you got spare hours, watching these two videos has PROOF america is lieing and its all just a scam to invade..

1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change
2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Then the owner admits to 'pulling' building 7 (second vid)

http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/pp_fdny.htm

And bush has made a few bill from invading Iraq.... numerous people made over 100bill + from gold under WTC..... so, seems people got rich!!!

Watch the videos with open minds.. then you will know the truth.

My ****ing gosh mentaln you're an idiot.

You showed me one ****ing video saying they pulled a building that was on fire already to contain it and oh it must be a ****ing conspiracy. Shove it.

Oh, watch my hour long videos! **** no, I did some already and wasted my time already on this very forum like i've already told you, i'm not going to go watch more BS.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
face facts Urban, just quit being brainwashed and watch.

PS - what about that building on fire for 23 hours not long ago, didnt come down...... building 7 on fire ? NOWHERE... and brought down. to contain a fire you do not destroy a building.. thats hypocritical.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
If anyone is wondering what got me pissed it was the fact I won't spend countless hours watching, analyzing, and posting on another stupid video and then I'm told I just don;t want to watch the truth and admit it. bull****.

Anyone wants truth?

This is a FOUR MINUTE documentary made by the SAME MAN.

Notice how for jsut FOUR MINUTES OF FILM I disuputed EVERYTHING in the video.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33580&highlight=wtc

Every single damn thing this guy said I brought better evidence on why it was a lie or false and that took a nice chunk of my day.

Now mental insults me because I won't do the same for 2 hours of his film...

Well **** that I got better things to do.

So, if you don't got a couple hours to watch mental's links, READ THE THREAD LINK I POSTED.

I made EVERYTHING this guy said false with facts that were BACKED UP.

Yes, I put a lot of faith in his other stuff...erm no.

Can you dispute that mental?

Last edited:

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Cant dispute anything in the videos, especially with the video showing charges being set off as the building comes down, it takes exactly the same time as a normal demolition to colapse.. plus

wtc_small_1056.jpg

Why are there explosions coming out of windows below the colapsing top? (controlled demo..) :P

EDIT

found it! http://www.loosechange911.com/lc2e_herehere.wmv

Dispute that biatch.

OH urban, the powers that be control the media, come on now, your not that dumb.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Whether the war was infact America attacking itself I wouldn't say the video can completely prove.

One thing is for certain though, the American government lied about a large number of things that happened. What they have to hide, I'm not sure.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
URBAN, the video shows the wtc being detonated.. and your just shaming away by your previous posts which showed no factual proof, ALEX jones does not produce these movies, im giving you the ONLY videos you will need..

Now its clear your afraid to open your eyes, to which i respect because hell.... who wants to live in a country like that, SO Urban..... get off your high horse, watch the videos and lets see you bring adebate to that.

Oh and urban: http://www.loosechange911.com/lc2e_herehere.wmv i dare you try and work that one out.. and dont say something stupid like, terrorists planted them.....

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
I'm leaving this thread.

You told me Osama Bin Laden was hired by the government to do the WTC attacks.

YOU told me that.

Load of crock ****? I think so.

The one video you showed me talked about imploding a building that was on fire to contain the fire. Do I agree to this? Yes, the fire department imploded it to contain the fire. What set it on fire in the first place, every THINK OF THAT.

You want me to believe that the US government as a whole (because you can't cover up the 9/11 commission), all of the NY fire department and police department and countless other people are all covering up what this lunatic man, whose previous videos have to been found to be full of lies, has found.

I smell BS.

Goodnight.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
HA your such a baby, watch the videos. I said osama works for the government and used as an excuse to invade, dont contradict.

WATCH THE VIDEOS URBAN... whats the word..? 'COWARD'

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
ENOZEGAR said:
ALEX jones does not produce these movies

http://www.loosechange911.com/lc2e_herehere.wmv

IT'S THE SAME DAMN MAN.

This is seriously my last post, only made to counter one last thing because you posted before me.

HMM THAT'S FUNNY, IT'S ON ALEX JONE'S WEBSITE AND IT SAYS IT'S AN ALEX JONES PRODUCTION...

Attachments

• alex1.JPG
    alex1.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 44
  • alex2.JPG
    alex2.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 31

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Loose change is not assosiated with alex jones, they credit alex jones as a resource, watch the videos urban, your looking like a child right now.

EDIT: this is last post for the night, when i logon i expect urban to go on a woffle and say how wrong every1 is with all these facts because after all, what bush says is true.. any 1 find WOMD??

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Notice on one of the sets of footage of the plane going into the building, he points out the "Explosion" reflects of the fuselage of the Airplane.

The awesome thing about the reflection of said explosion is:
a) The reflection is silvery white in colour, not red/orange/yellow as you would expect from a fireball type explosion
b) even funnier is the fact the reflection is in 3/4 frames prior to the explosion taking place.

But i mean it makes sense, in the fact that every government wants to hundreds of its own people, and cost its own economy Billions of dollars, as well as then spending billions of dollars on a war, terrorist prevention, national security, rebuilding not only the twin towers and the area of damage in NY, but also Iraq?

I suppose Tony Blair masterminded the london train and bus bombs? I bet some dick will dig up a video of Blair shaking hands with the terrorists, and slipping them a few uranium rods?

Another thing, from the ****ty 2 mins i watched before getting ****ed off beyond beleif, he goes on about explosions and how the explosion should be closer to the aircraft.... **** OFF. Aluminium Plane meets Concrete building = Sparks... Sparks + fuel leaks as the planes fuel stores get shredded open = Explosion.

Im pretty sure if there were explosives IN the towers, people would have noticed, and im more certain, If America really really did want to cuase somethign like this, they coulda done a lot more damage with a lot less effort.

The Average American Idiot (not saying all american are idiots, but this is true of the one that are) love nothing more than a conspiracy story. Taking a meager fact like an Aeroplane didnt explode the same way it did in all those conspiracy moveies they watched, hence it MUST be a conspiracy.

Anyone who honestly beleives America killed its own people as an excuse to start a war with a country that has nothing to offer then (Afghanistan) and a to lower petrol prices (Iraq) is a class 1 retard.

**** off.

/Atomicide.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Atomicide said:
Notice on one of the sets of footage of the plane going into the building, he points out the "Explosion" reflects of the fuselage of the Airplane.

a) The reflection is silvery white in colour, not red/orange/yellow as you would expect from a fireball type explosion
b) even funnier is the fact the reflection is in 3/4 frames prior to the explosion taking place.

But i mean it makes sense, in the fact that every government wants to hundreds of its own people, and cost its own economy Billions of dollars, as well as then spending billions of dollars on a war, terrorist prevention, national security, rebuilding not only the twin towers and the area of damage in NY, but also Iraq?

I suppose Tony Blair masterminded the london train and bus bombs? I bet some dick will dig up a video of Blair shaking hands with the terrorists, and slipping them a few uranium rods?

Another thing, from the ****ty 2 mins i watched before getting ****ed off beyond beleif, he goes on about explosions and how the explosion should be closer to the aircraft.... **** OFF. Aluminium Plane meets Concrete building = Sparks... Sparks + fuel leaks as the planes fuel stores get shredded open = Explosion.

Im pretty sure if there were explosives IN the towers, people would have noticed, and im more certain, If America really really did want to cuase somethign like this, they coulda done a lot more damage with a lot less effort.

The Average American Idiot (not saying all american are idiots, but this is true of the one that are) love nothing more than a conspiracy story. Taking a meager fact like an Aeroplane didnt explode the same way it did in all those conspiracy moveies they watched, hence it MUST be a conspiracy.

Anyone who honestly beleives America killed its own people as an excuse to start a war with a country that has nothing to offer then (Afghanistan) and a to lower petrol prices (Iraq) is a class 1 retard.

**** off.

/Atomicide.

WTC profit : 100+ billion dollars
Iraq profit: billions + still counting

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
I watched them videos about a week ago, and after uve watched both editions there is enough reason why america would do this to itself.

Liandrin2 said:
Have already seen the video. It's a very good watch.

It's quite hard not to believe some of the evidence.

i was the 1 sent u the link ;)

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

**** off.

/Atomicide.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
ENOZEGAR said:
WTC profit : 100+ billion dollars
Iraq profit: billions + still counting

Proof please. Show me conclusive proof from a reliable source, preferable more than one so we know were not getting some rambling conspiracy theorist that shows the profits from these?