A Glance @ Camelot v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

LORDBUG

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
Bayonne, NJ USA
Camelot is being hosted by TheFellowship and will be up in about 3 Days from when this is posted.

Server features so far.... :
Start Level 22
24/7
New Interface, Unique for Camelot Only!
Start Gold 1 Million
4 GM's trustworthy.
REACT System
New spells from Chestnut on LOMCN
Elecshock unique to camelot only! Rev Bar is BLUE!
SQL Status pages displaying everyons' level,guild etc.
A Kit NPC with spell/armor/weapons etc.
Pet Buying NPC (fully translated and functioning)
Name Color NPC (fully translated and functioning)
Marriage System (fully translated and functioning)
5 New places to level!
All mobs have had there stats/drops adjusted.
Exp 3x.
Hall Of Fame NPC - showing high level users.
Instant Refine
1 Billion Gold Max, (that a player can hold)
Teleport Service (free, if you have quest item you can go directly to king rooms...)
100 New Items
Multiple Spirit Sets
Multiple Sets, that are class specific
Each Player can post on the TheFellowship forum there accountname/character name so they can have an specific weapon for there class named after them, and put into the boss drop list's (Ultra Rare)
Quests NPC - 6 So far.
Trader NPC - Trade items for others.
New Amors, Monsters, Items. (Angel wings and new lvl 33 Armors)
No Guards - Defend yourself like real Knight
Shinsu and Bonefamiliar changed graphics and renamed to Knight and Page. To follow Camelot Theme.
SabukWall Gold Fixed
Group EXP Chat Fixed
Trade Cheat Fixed
Testga/gsa and other various miscellanous mir2 problems fixed.
SabukWall = Camelot and ALL NPCs throughout the world are 50% to profit to Camelot Wall!
Bichon is the center town, all tt's take you there and all npcs are neatly put into one section. (promotes people being with each other instead of spread about for trading etc.)

Forum/Site dedicated to server www.thefellowshipguild.net

To Come: Guild/Player Housing, more places to level, items.

If you have any suggestions please let them be heard here.

Special Thanks to Davad, Dianne, Colin, Deadson, Chestnut, and especially the LOMCN network!

Here are the Screenshots: (12 Of them, Link approval please)

http://www.thefellowshipguild.net/Camelot/Screenshots.html

Last edited:

LORDBUG

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
Bayonne, NJ USA
Athena said:
lol at u editing old rz login

but nice features m8

wd

Old RZ Login? um thats from the latest chinese patch... that was released here on LOMCN.... learn the facts, and if there is anything to laugh at , it would be RZ claiming work that came from the chinese... in the first place. rofl

Not only that its a totally new picture (except the borders around where you put account name / password) so whats so similiar to rz? lol

Last edited:

Raven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2003
Uk
Sounds gd m8 i gonna be trying this 1 out 4 sure :)

MuHackingWolf

isnt rev bar blue on all server, or it just my client that does that ? :confused:

Mikiou

There any patches or stuff... i tried your forum and am always getting errors. :mad:

Soljah

LORDBUG said:
Camelot is being hosted by TheFellowship and will be up in about 3 Days from when this is posted.

100 New Items

Looks good but i never take these "100 new items" to seriously every server it like it:/

1 had "400" an yet counted over 17 new 1s:/

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
just wondering

on those forums where is camelot server bit?i cant find :( sorry if im being stupid

-rach xx-

Flamefox/Mute

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 4, 2003
Birmingham , UK
sounds really good lvl 22 start not too sure about and starting with 1 mill gold bit crappy too in my opinion maybe lvl 7 start and like 100,000 start if anything . exp seems cool . i like low exp servers as they tend to last longer and there isnt 50 lvl 40's running around in day one . seems evry cool , new and original def be giving it a try

looking forward to it going up ill b there so will it be up tomorrow?

Raven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2003
Uk
When is this server gonna b up and running i so interested i stopped playing others so i can play this asap. :)

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
been 3days, so is it out 2day:confused: :)

went on forums but i still can't find camelot section lol, n its better if u can download the patches before the server starts :/

-rach xx-