A Glance @ Camelot v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
Any idea when its going to come up?:( 4th day of the post, im so impatient lol and i need patches :P

-Rachel xx-

Last edited:

Raven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2003
Uk
Come on lol need this server badly all i have being hearing is gd news about it

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
ah well, doesnt look like its going to be up for a while :(:(

-rachel xx-

LORDBUG

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
Bayonne, NJ USA
Update: sorry forums were being updated, adding a shop system to forum so that you can buy an item on forum and be given it on the camelot server, if all goes well (the host gets home from work early enough) we should have server up by tonight at 10pm EST (-5 gmt) Well thats being hopefull heh.

Akujin

E.A.S.T.S.I.D.E
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
At Home On Pc
Lord can i please have your msn PM with it or something u have some stuff i need for my project i.e the orgemobs ect.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
LORDBUG said:
Update: sorry forums were being updated, adding a shop system to forum so that you can buy an item on forum and be given it on the camelot server, if all goes well (the host gets home from work early enough) we should have server up by tonight at 10pm EST (-5 gmt) Well thats being hopefull heh.
its now 2 days since u posted that, wots goin on?

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
yea don't listen to Loneranger, hes just an anoying 13 yr old :)

ColinUK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2003
Testing the mobs and drops tonight, then the host is away for the weekend, something to do with a festive holiday or something...

So its going to bu up Monday at the earlest, maybe Tuesday depending on how testing goes.

Sorry for the delays, we just want to get it right before ppl play, this way there will be no char wipes etc..

Colin

Sceksis

it looks like a very good server, i'm definately gonna try it. shame we av to w8 till monday lol. hope all goes well :) :gfrea:

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
i cant wait every thing a go now pc is workin is it gonna be up over crimbo because it ill give me somthing to do while the family sit downstairs pretending to get along with each other

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
just bumping it up, as its near the bottom of the page, so more people know about the server, but it wont be up for a while :/

Dark_Devil

LORDBUG said:
it would be RZ claiming work that came from the chinese... in the first place. rofl
excatally cant stand little bum boys of mental that says he made this released that hes so great etc mental his made anythink he stole it all mostley from chinese server and stuck his name on it hes nuthing but a big n00b\thief anyway nice server m8 think i might give it ago

Master Pimp\Corrane

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
was meant to be up last night in usa time, but there was a post yesterday saying something, and that they dont have a ETA and that it might be more delays :( but tht thread was deleted :S