A Glance @ Camelot v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
They probly getting stuff right (unlike euro mir) so they dont ahve to edit stuff while server is up.

MotOl

LORDBUG said:
Old RZ Login? um thats from the latest chinese patch... that was released here on LOMCN.... learn the facts, and if there is anything to laugh at , it would be RZ claiming work that came from the chinese... in the first place. rofl

Not only that its a totally new picture (except the borders around where you put account name / password) so whats so similiar to rz? lol

i keep psd of my work and if i said i made a login il av a psd to prove it.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 71

Dark_Devil

MentaL said:
in your dreams.
how long did it that to put your name on that 5 mins ? Mental stfu you are a noob and thief

Master Pimp/Corrane

cephlon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2003
wens this server coming up? its christmas eve fgs + u said it would be up monday! how can we know this servers guna be reliable if the ppl that run it dont even tell the truth....

Spudualla

giv em a chance, summit un expected may of happened and they hav 2 pro spone it till after crimbo

cephlon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2003
rotf u looked at ther forums? ppl are saying well done becuz they have an npc that s.repairs all items! even crap servers have them, aswell as all in one npcs. + they have "just finished a pet taming npc" :eek:

MotOl

Dark_Devil said:
in your dreams.
how long did it that to put your name on that 5 mins ? Mental stfu you are a noob and thief

Master Pimp/Corrane

Attachments

• cn.jpg
    cn.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 102

ColinUK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2003
Login screens dont make a good server and to be honest i dont think 99% of players give two hoots who made it, as long as it works.

Server will be up ASAP, waiting on Host to get back from Xmas holidays and then we should be rocking and rolling. Givs us time to add more items, mobs and maps for you all :)

Sorry for the delay, but we are using it to improve the server..

ColiN

Darko

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2003
England UK
ColinUK said:
Login screens dont make a good server and to be honest i dont think 99% of players give two hoots who made it, as long as it works

ColiN

he didnt post them to show off or prove ragezone is any better than camelot . he did it to prove dark devil ( who prob doesnt know **** all about mental but likes to say he hasnt done anything without any proof at all for sum ghey reason) err wrong lol which i think he did .

merry 'kin christmas

Stars

LOMCN n00bie
May 5, 2003
Gone Sorry!
MentaL said:

well i reckon he did tht cus tht bkground is of lom webby and the chinks would cum up wiv summit new if u ask me

Last edited:

Athena

LORDBUG said:
Old RZ Login? um thats from the latest chinese patch... that was released here on LOMCN.... learn the facts, and if there is anything to laugh at , it would be RZ claiming work that came from the chinese... in the first place. rofl

Not only that its a totally new picture (except the borders around where you put account name / password) so whats so similiar to rz? lol

http://www.thefellowshipguild.net/Camelot/CharacterSelect.gif

that is from ragezone they had it first

it was made specially for them - get YOUR facts right + the borders are ragezones not the other (imo awful interface) :)

sorry to burst ya bubble of self importance

not that anyone cares just pointing it out.

ColinUK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2003
If the picture behind the boxes is such a big deal, give us 30 mins and ill change it to something else, but does it really matter who had it 1st. i thought this forum was for sharing stuff to make all our servers better?? or is that not true lol...

Who every made it, its very nice, apart from the fact the buttons arnt done properly lol...
Still, looks good. As for our interface, whats wrong with it?