A Promise...

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Hi All,

As some of you will be aware, i used to be a LOMCN administrator.

I had my position revoked due to the less and less time i spent here, which in truth has been almost never in recent years.

This has led to my Inbox being filled with lots and lots of messages. Some of these messages date back to 2008.

As i live and breathe i will endeavor to respond to all of these messages in the coming weeks!

Merry Christmas =D

xxx

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
That's the kind of promise this community needs!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Oh bon why all the cynicism?!

I think there are some important issues ive failed to address over the last few years that really do need my attention now. For all i know there could be someone here still hanging around for a reponse to an infraction or in need of a gold member status...!!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

I think there are some important issues ive failed to address over the last few years that really do need my attention now. For all i know there could be someone here still hanging around for a reponse to an infraction or in need of a gold member status...!!
gold member ( aka loyal member) is automated now i think.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Or just ask people if they need anything now... rather than waste a fair amount of time seeing what people needed in the past.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

but from 2years ago, i highly doubt that person even cares or remembers they msged u...

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Just think tho if he does do this wont the people who had these accounts, wont they still be useing the e-mail address they signed up on here with...never know it could bring back a few people :)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Straight on the hate wagon ben? Nothing new there i see, If you feel the need to do this Robert then go ahead mate, Are you inclining your going to be about abit more often now? And could possibly admin the forum again?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Straight on the hate wagon ben? Nothing new there i see, If you feel the need to do this Robert then go ahead mate, Are you inclining your going to be about abit more often now? And could possibly admin the forum again?

Last Activity
28-11-2010 05:44 PM

Don't think so myself.