[Request] Access to Mirfiles.com

Far

tsniffer
Developer
May 19, 2003
That would be @Tai . However I'm not sure if he just gives access to accounts whose only post on LOMCN is to request access to an ftp :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tai
Upvote 0

CaptainManBoob

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 5, 2021
That would be @Tai . However I'm not sure if he just gives access to accounts whose only post on LOMCN is to request access to an ftp :ROFLMAO:
That was my first thought when writing that message too, Maybe it will be best to go another way for now until I post more on here.

I've got my server currently working locally at the moment, but I'm not 100% sure if it works online. that's why I'm slightly reluctant to pay for a FTP to find it's not working correctly.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Developer
May 19, 2003
You dont really need to host your own client unless you're changing a lot of the game files. Just give people your client.exe if you want to test it works online, and use the official autopatcher for the main client files.

Upvote 0

CaptainManBoob

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 5, 2021
Right now it is vanilla Mir, but I’m planning to do quite a few changes.

been a C# programmer for nearly 7 years now and was excited to find out Mir is C# so I just want to see what improvements/fun stuff i can make for the game that stole my childhood or at least too many hours of it :)

Reactions: mir2pion
Upvote 0