Request Access to Mirfiles.com

CaptainManBoob

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 5, 2021
Hi, Does anyone know who the best person to speak to in regards to hosting my client files on Mirfiles?

thanks

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
That would be @Tai . However I'm not sure if he just gives access to accounts whose only post on LOMCN is to request access to an ftp :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tai
Upvote 0

CaptainManBoob

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 5, 2021
That would be @Tai . However I'm not sure if he just gives access to accounts whose only post on LOMCN is to request access to an ftp :ROFLMAO:
That was my first thought when writing that message too, Maybe it will be best to go another way for now until I post more on here.

I've got my server currently working locally at the moment, but I'm not 100% sure if it works online. that's why I'm slightly reluctant to pay for a FTP to find it's not working correctly.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You dont really need to host your own client unless you're changing a lot of the game files. Just give people your client.exe if you want to test it works online, and use the official autopatcher for the main client files.

Upvote 0

CaptainManBoob

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 5, 2021
Right now it is vanilla Mir, but I’m planning to do quite a few changes.

been a C# programmer for nearly 7 years now and was excited to find out Mir is C# so I just want to see what improvements/fun stuff i can make for the game that stole my childhood or at least too many hours of it :)

Reactions: mir2pion
Upvote 0