Account and installation guide Chinese Mir 3D

smoochy boys on tour

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Posted this in the client thread, thought i would make a separate post so people can see it easier.

Chinese client

if you get GPK error FInd Mir3D files go to this section Chage chinese letterd folder to CQYH 传奇永恒\CQYH\Binaries
Will then be CQYH/CQYH...

Register a account

Make a chinese id (pick a name wrote in traditional chinese or use google translate to translate your own name)

https://www.myfakeinfo.com/nationalidno/get-china-citizenid.php

Chinese free text phone number if you cant get your own to work

if you can not log in to the client and just get a blank screen with no login box, change the folder thats in Chinese to english \Conq\chineseconq\CQYH
then repatch

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
hey thx to you got manage to get an account, i used personaly account with name and pw, whjen i login i get this 2 messages... dunno what to do ^^ error1.jpg

Attachments

• error2.png
    error2.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 9

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
it says the connection to the server failed please try to log in again, you probably failed the Caption thing

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
made another account, with phone number as id: and get this error error3.png

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
yes
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot (8).png

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
it says they do not support using the login guard , on the first login, second bit is asking for a diffrent account but maybe you can activate it by logging in to the website, and trying again, or linking the phone number to a email.

if you are still struggling and send me a message on discord Xzoviac#1826, ill give you a hand / using screen share see if we can fix it

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
For people wanting a vpn i got these guys to add mir eternal its the cheapest vpn on the market as far as i know £6 for 6 months.

Atm the fastest vpn for me is the German to Russia one or UK to Russia it gives me about 200ping instead of 800, makes the game way smoother
in 1 day the vpn will have a "auto" function so it will pick the best server automatically

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Hi, i was trying for the past few hours to make an account but i am stuck at the SMS verification code, it never comes, i have changed the phone numbers too like 7 diferent ones and still nothing, can someone help?

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
I have an account and am able to login in the client, but as soon as it accepts the username/password, I just get stuck on the login gates, they do not open but the login box does disappear like it was successful.

Anyone had this issue and sorted it? @Xzoviac

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Here is a guide how i did it.

It is important to install the game in C:\Program Files and follow the steps!

1. Install the game files in C:\Program Files\传奇永恒
2. Close the launcher and go to C:\Program Files\传奇永恒 and change the folder name to C:\Program Files\CQYH
3. Start the launcher again, start updating the game.
4. When your game reach the patch 1.0.2.79 it will ask you to run the launcher in 64bit, be sure you run it in 64bit.
https://gyazo.com/525cfe4d079e9d2109b50818dce96e3d
5. Once the launcher is done instaling the rest of the files it will open the game for you.
6. When the game is open it will ask you to allow local network and global network, i allowed both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzoviac

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Sorry i dont check lomcn that often, remove the chinese lettering out of the folder it created and repatch should fix your login issues