AceM2: Official Server now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ace.png

Server Details

AceM2's Official Server is the first server running on brand new Mir 2 Files. We've been up and stable for a few days now so why not come check out the future of Mir 2. Our Client is running on a brand new engine allowing for smoother gameplay and better graphics and effects. Mir has never looked as good as this.

We're also using a custom created Envir based on official Euro drops etc with some unique twists like KillChain quests that randomly pop up after killing monsters. If you complete these quests you get a temporary EXP Boost and potentially other rewards

Experience: x8
DropRate: x3
Startlevel: 1
StartGold: 50,000
No Gameshop

We were originally running this as a test server but we're happy with how things are going so would like to launch it full time. No wipes and stable ^^

Screenshots

Client Download
Download Link #1 - Hosted by Mirfiles
Download Link #2 - Hosted by AceM2
Download Link #3 - Hosted by Ripman
Simply download (use a download manager like Orbit if download is failing, install and run patcher.exe to get ingame​

Forum and Discussion
Official Forum Link
Use our forum section to talk about the server and post bugs etc. We're very active at responding and fixing issues.

Last edited:

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Here's a fun thought. merge your server and Sijo server clients and have them as a server select like the good old days of Dragon and Phoenix :p

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Here's a fun thought. merge your server and Sijo server clients and have them as a server select like the good old days of Dragon and Phoenix :p

Be a good idea to do that :D

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
agree with above i wouldnt mind playing bit of both and would make for an epic and reliable server team.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
So this isn't a test server no more ? No wipe ! And going to stay up ?

TigerSeaI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Aug 8, 2012
amazing server so far.
1 bug i found is firemino's that drop mass drops always walk like spastics. some graphics missing

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:22 PM ----------

anyone online who wants to lvl with a tao? :(

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
amazing server so far.
1 bug i found is firemino's that drop mass drops always walk like spastics. some graphics missing

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:22 PM ----------

anyone online who wants to lvl with a tao? :(

Yes i have found this bug too.Jackpot Mon AI problem.. move so fast lol.
Will be nice to see you in game TigerSeal :)

TigerSeaI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Aug 8, 2012
Yes i have found this bug too.Jackpot Mon AI problem.. move so fast lol.
Will be nice to see you in game TigerSeal :)
at least you know your gonna get a big drop when you see one lol
i dont use tigerseal as my char name anymore...

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
After downloading should it be a simple double click setup to start install, as my laptop has decided to try opening the file with 7-zip now everytime i try to load the setup it crashes the laptop. any help please? :(

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
After downloading should it be a simple double click setup to start install, as my laptop has decided to try opening the file with 7-zip now everytime i try to load the setup it crashes the laptop. any help please? :(

You can right click and use 7-zip to extract to a specific folder. If you're still having issues then uninstall 7-zip and try run the setup again

So this isn't a test server no more ? No wipe ! And going to stay up ?

Correct, no wipe and will stay up.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Was expecting way more people to be online tbh, logged to hardly anybody yet arcadia gets 100's ****ed up.

TigerSeaI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Aug 8, 2012
Was expecting way more people to be online tbh, logged to hardly anybody yet arcadia gets 100's ****ed up.

i know arcadia must be one of the worst servers about. this one should get loads. mirforever got loads but hit its peak too quick.
like the quests but still havent managed to do one yet. not enough time lol

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester
i know arcadia must be one of the worst servers about. this one should get loads. mirforever got loads but hit its peak too quick.
like the quests but still havent managed to do one yet. not enough time lol

That's cause it had a facebook page and was shared around, that's how I found out about it and I haven't played private servers for years.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
new graphics are awsome,

BUT! rates abit slow for me

if you release sin/archer may give it nother go

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
new graphics are awsome,

BUT! rates abit slow for me

if you release sin/archer may give it nother go

;)... If anyone is going to do it, I think it might be us:D...

Just to put peoples minds at rest, there are plans for Sin/Archer... We are weening out as many bugs as we can before adding new content :).

Sam

EDIT: In addition facebook page, get sharing ;)

https://www.facebook.com/acem2server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.