AceM2: Official Server now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Where did you find these conclusions? How much have you had to drink? Do you know its Wednesday?

I think you need to ask yourself those questions lol

Lewis Hamilton cant make U-Turns that fast :)

Seriously? Prove me wrong and quote the part where any developer has said "we're going to be putting a teleport NPC in game". Please - make me look a fool. If you think the developers are going to risk months of coding, programming and testing just to stick an NPC tele to KR in the middle of town you're sadly mistaken.

If they do... why have F1,2,3,4,5,6,7+ ?? Might as well save yourself months and skip those floors and just spawn EvilMir right outside BW town.

Last edited:

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
put in a tele to KR if you want
but if you do make all KRs 2/3 full of mobs that really hurt and an honour guard of hard hitters round the boss
make it more likely to drop from body if killed by mob
and ofc no heros and no revive scrolls
alternatively someone do a one player mir cd and sell it to all the tough guys that just want to boss hunt
but no extra stats of any kind, no gems, no refining, only what drops.

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
find the balance. No Tele NPC ftw!

---------- Post Merged on 11-05-2013 at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-05-2013 at 02:04 PM ----------

so come on guys.. what's the event???

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
event was crap and unfair they said they were going to do another one lol

TigerSeaI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Aug 8, 2012
might be a silly question but how does someone hae dc+5 rigns braces and gale necky already?

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
no1 is asking to be teleported to the boss jeez, they are asking to be put at the front door to the entrance of the cave (that means running the res tof the way to the boss incase you did not know).

i always hated playing mir when my friends would say "grab some RTs", really pissed me off going to some nice dungeon running/RTing past all the mobs to get to a boss that drops nothing 9/10.

get rid of RTs ftw.

EDIT - also, help me get online please and check this thread out i made http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?79172-cant-connect-(

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
This is humungous size. I thought with free 5GB on my laptop was plenty but the extraction filled the disk and couldn't finish. Is the total maybe 5.5 Gig to reserve for this mir?

Also could I extract on another drive (like usb drive Y:) and play from there or does it have to be on C: ? o.o

And all this **** about tele npc chat filling up this thread, go play sijo mir, I would guess that would be more high rate and likely have teleport everywhere. Not wanting to put that one down though, am curious how it will turn up to be

Last edited:

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
And all this **** about tele npc chat filling up this thread, go play sijo mir, I would guess that would be more high rate and likely have teleport everywhere. Not wanting to put that one down though, am curious how it will turn up to be

^^ I agree. Well said :zz.

I'll just add to the conversation:

Good points
Awesome graphics
Loving the rent-a-pet at WW village
Loving the low rate and grinding
Loving the fact that most items aren't in shops so you actually have to go out and hunt for stuff
Glad that rubys, d-rings and plats and gales are in shops
Very happy that lvl 40 armor is not in shops

Bad points
Not liking the fact the TM isn't available yet (I'm impatient)
The fact you have to hunt for normal gear like bracers and rings etc is very good and well balanced. However, as more people join this server... all boos mobs will be taken. This means that soon you will get people camping bosses and not enough to go around- so put this down to lack of content at the moment.

I'd like to ask the GMs/Admin...

- Will there be any more lvling places coming in soon? that ancient place was pretty kool... be nice to have some more places to go to rather than PC/PT/BC/ZT/WT?? Maybe bring in that temple from Sijo MIr... y'kno.. the one with the big rats? That was very good and compliments to the chef when I ask this was very well balanced. - Just saying.

Squatts.

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:58 PM ----------

P.s - One last question i really need answering.. please bust or support the myth:

Does wearing Sharpe Bracers actually increase your chance of getting good purity ore, or just getting ore in general? I can see how it WOULD work.. but does it actually?

---------- Post Merged on 14-05-2013 at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-05-2013 at 05:58 PM ----------

Please can you start posting things up when you reboot/patch-up explaining what you've done? SO much bs going through chat I can't keep up with what's been done and what hasn't. Thanks.

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
I'm probably gona get flamed for this, but...

Would it be possible to increase the damage Soul Fireball does? It's our only spell we have to cause damage (poison doesn't count) and it sucks so bad. It isn't even worth having SFB binded to a key. Warriors of the same level can kill 3 mobs in the time a Tao can kill 1, and if you're leveling solo it takes forever.

It's hard for Taos to level as it is, both warriors and wizzards fly past us. Obviously we aren't going to be the fastest levelers as we're a support-oriented class, which is fair enough, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to dish out some good damage or level properly.

I know we get pets but even they aren't great, we have to spend 15 minutes leveling them up on bugbats before we can actually to begin to hunt, whereas in that 15 minutes warriors and wizzies have already made 10%. This costs us time and money.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Would it be possible to increase the damage Soul Fireball does? It's our only spell we have to cause damage (poison doesn't count) and it sucks so bad. It isn't even worth having SFB binded to a key. Warriors of the same level can kill 3 mobs in the time a Tao can kill 1, and if you're leveling solo it takes forever.

It's hard for Taos to level as it is, both warriors and wizzards fly past us. Obviously we aren't going to be the fastest levelers as we're a support-oriented class, which is fair enough, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to dish out some good damage or level properly.

I know we get pets but even they aren't great, we have to spend 15 minutes leveling them up on bugbats before we can actually to begin to hunt, whereas in that 15 minutes warriors and wizzies have already made 10%. This costs us time and money.

This is exactly why I dont play as much nowadays..pets are too weak and sfb dmg the same...:@@

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
It's our only spell we have to cause damage (poison doesn't count) and it sucks so bad. It isn't even worth having SFB binded to a key.

[video=youtube;aNaNjNrTYzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaNjNrTYzs[/video]

Just saying...

Sam

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
[video=youtube;aNaNjNrTYzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaNjNrTYzs[/video]

Just saying...

Sam

What're you trying to prove? I don't have level 40+ spells or the SC of a level 300.

Just saying...

Last edited:

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester

This is the general consensus of all the Taos I've spoken to, so maybe this is something to look into. I've never played Taos and still don't so cant really comment on weather its any weaker than it used to be.

Don't recall seeing any Taos soloing anything in the trailer, but maybe I should re-watch.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Tao's have always killed slower than any other class and pretty much only been able to kill one at a time.

I think people are just used to playing other servers where they give a tao a mass spell or overpowered pets.

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
Tao's have always killed slower than any other class and pretty much only been able to kill one at a time.

I think people are just used to playing other servers where they give a tao a mass spell or overpowered pets.

That's not the point though, my point was that SFB doesn't do enough damage and pets aren't powerful enough unless you max them out, which takes 15 - 20 minutes alone.

I'm not asking for overpowered pets or mass spells, just a nice little boost to SFB.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
That's not the point though, my point was that SFB doesn't do enough damage and pets aren't powerful enough unless you max them out, which takes 15 - 20 minutes alone.

I'm not asking for overpowered pets or mass spells, just a nice little boost to SFB.

I will certainly look into it... I know some skills are in need of some tweaking, however, I thought SFB was just using the default settings that are widely used across most servers.

Sam

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
I will certainly look into it... I know some skills are in need of some tweaking, however, I thought SFB was just using the default settings that are widely used across most servers.

Sam

Reb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2013
Loughborough

even at lvl 7 pets still dont do a lot of damage tbh shinny is a huge tank at max level that doesn't hit much harder then the skelly

Taos always have levelled the slowest especially solo but what ,if anything you can do to help that i dont really know, if you add damage to pets for example you will have people howling about overpowered taos in pvp.

good that your going to at least have a look though :)

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK

second this, sfb is crap doesn't seem to scale well with sc either the damage never improves , pets are also poor for dealing damage (but thats another story). what we need mainly for lvling purposes is sort of dps boost as atm its just painstakingly slow solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.