AceM2 - Official Test Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
would xp with acpi still be better than say win 7 and 8. i cba to look through all posts/threads to check.

Nah, you'd get kicked. Better off using standard win 7 / 8.

Files looks promising. Will post any bugs I find in bug section shortly. Genuinely think this could be the next set of files to keep Mir alive.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
any way to manually change screen resolution or force a resolution ? because im not getting the option ingame for 1600:900 widescreen

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
any way to manually change screen resolution or force a resolution ? because im not getting the option ingame for 1600:900 widescreen

Going too large with resolutions would make everything in game really small. as well as that, it would give you a major advantage if you were on a 1080 monitor, compared to those running a low res because you'd have a much wider view area. So the options are what they are.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Going too large with resolutions would make everything in game really small. as well as that, it would give you a major advantage if you were on a 1080 monitor, compared to those running a low res because you'd have a much wider view area. So the options are what they are.

i thought they had a widescreen setting for ppl ?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
its an EASYNOTE_MX37 but i still cant find any drivers for it. and does it matter its windows 7 now and not vista?

For win7 you can use vista drivers as long as they are of the proper kind for your win7 installation - 32 or 64 bit. To find out if your win is 32 or 64 bit, open win explorer window and right click on 'Computer' and select Properties.

One way to tell you got video driver installed (and not using generic video) is to launch Device Manager (open win explorer window and right click on 'Computer' and select Device Manager from menu) and in there should be Display Adapters and that should show some name of your video card, I think it says generic video or something like that if you don't have the driver.

For your type EASYNOTE_MX37 maybe the drivers will be here
http://drp.su/drivers/notebooks/?v=Packard Bell&m=EasyNote_MX37-U-023&id=4195&l=en

If you have win7 then drivers for winNT might work

Looks like you have SiS Mirage 3 Graphics Video and for win7 x64 try
http://download.drp.su/driverpacks/repack/Video_Others/SIS/NTx64/1/SIS-NTx64-1-drp.exe

Or for win7 x32
http://download.drp.su/driverpacks/repack/Video_Others/SIS/NTx86/1/SIS-NTx86-1-drp.exe

And while you're in that Device Manager, check also for the name under Audio, if that is not generic also. If so get Sound drivers from that place too. That one would be Realtek High Definition Audio (they have it a bit confused in that column on left side where it says audio for other drivers too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.