Acolite - Revised

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
Acolite
Cheats need not apply

Server Stats:
Exp Rate: x32 - x68 and x68 - x128(and higher on hunting areas and constantly being revised)
Drop Rate: x3
Gold Rate: x2
Mob Rate: x2
Server: ptw/3g 3.88/3.55

Server: 24mb down and 3.5mb up
ftp: 20mb down and 1.5mb up

We have been working on this server now for a period of 6-8 month, there have been many ups and downs with regards to servers being stolen. As a team we have revised the situation with many of the problems that have been faced with a lot of servers, hence the here 1 minute and gone the next.We aim to bring a server that will be on a long term basis, but this will be down to you the player and us the creators. We also aim to work along side other server teams to cross develop not only the mir files but also clients and server clients.

Though we are a relivent small team, we will aim to bring things into game that our players want(as long as it is within reason). We also want you as a player to have your own involvement in the testing and releasing of patchs and exspansion.

About the server:

The server will be run on the 3.88 server files for a short period while all exspansions are being created, we have found it a lot easier to work with the files this way than with the 3.55. Once the first set of exspansions have been created, these in turn will coincide with the move from 3.88 to 3.55.

There are many new features that will be added to the server, some you may have seen on other servers and some you wont.

There will be new hunting areas and towns addded to the server on a pro rata basis, so as not to bore you to quickly with having everything there all at once. Also some hunting grounds will be quest bassed and also group hunting bassed as well. We aim to bring a server that can be played by a wide range of people and not have it persific to one group of people.

The server will also have the pk element ingame but there will be peniltys as well as rewards for chosing the pk option. There will be a prison that will be added that will coincide with the amount of pk points that you have and a time frame to how long you have them. The only way to get out of this prison will be ether to do your time there or complete a number of tasks.

There will also be added class/lvl/role restricted areas.

Hunting Grounds
As well as the normal hunting grounds that are availible, there will be aditional hunting grounds added. Some of these will coincide with various exspansions and patchs.

Each new hunting ground will become level/master/appr/ring/recall restricted, this is to stop lower levels accessing these areas as ways of fast leveling.

Each new hunting ground will also contain a sub boss and main boss as well as hidden features.

How to play:
Once you have been chosen for the testing period of the server, you will be sent a link for the files that need to be downloaded as well as your account details.

This will be on an invite only basis and invites will be only based on one per person.

If you are intrested in testing the server, then the following information will be required.

Ether pm or just add it to the end of the thread.

1:servers played*
2:chars played*
3:Time played Mir
4:servers banned from*
5:A brief description of why you think you should be accepted as a closed beta tester.

The server will be based on invite and recomendation only, to gain access to this server once it goes live on the invite only. The information above will still be required.

The server will be starting on 3.38, due to exspansions that will be added. Once full; expansions have been completed then it will go straight into 3.56. This will all be done via the auto patcher and due notice will be givern.

*this information is required as checks will be made with other server owners to as youi ability to be a good player within mir(and not someone who constantly exsploits.)

Please do not spam this thread or this will lead to not being able to play this server. If you have grivences with other players or problems then please use pm's for this or other wise keep this thread clean.

Last edited:

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
1.played 5 servers
2.about 4 chars played (2 tao, 1 wizz and 1 warr)
3.played for several years
4.banned from no servers so far
5.i have a lot of experience in mir and the chars characteristics.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
1. played VE, RageZone,Rnd, extreme both high and low mirworlds ei and job euro since bata and currently playing 1337 server
2. played all 3 charrs mainly warrior and tao
3. played mir since end of mir 2 open bata
4. never been banned from any servers
5. well been playing a long time and know were a lot of common bugs are + know server files well i worked a lot on them

-Viper-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2005
1:servers played*
Olymp/Taral/Phoenix/Matrix/RNDPro/Pirate/LiquidSilver/Jamrock/Crusade/Ragezone/P69/Torozor/Disturbed

2:chars played*
Wargasm/Calypso/Viper/Divinity/Abyssum/DevineTouch/ViperCloud

3:Time played Mir
3 Years-ish

4:servers banned from*
None

5:A brief description of why you think you should be accepted as a closed beta tester.
I played quite a few servers and characters, seen and tested quite a lot. I am a peaceful, helpful player. Any more info just ask.

Viper

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
1:Mainly played official Euro/US servers, private servers played is mainly Sting
2:LionsMight and LionsFlame
3:Mir3 i have played for 3 years ish
4:non
5:I have alot of experience playing Mir and i give lots of feedback on things (ask sting)

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
Current updates:

Server line has been installed, and goes live friday.

Waiting on new units for servers, as the previous ones where hitting core temps to high.

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
1:servers played ragezone Lr Hr(1.9) all the 2.3's that are up at the moment Phoenix,Taral,RNDPro,RNV 1.9,WeOwn and many more
2:chars played nightrider,KenShi,SephirothX
3:Time played Mir mir 2: since euro beta mir 3: since about 2weeks into beta
4:servers banned from none
5:A brief description of why you think you should be accepted as a closed beta tester i've played many servers have made quite a few with friends i'm a all round nice guy

-Dan

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Hello matey, its hades, server seems good from what i have read :) <3 do I get to marry you on this server too lol

mir3usabeta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2007
i play for 2 years now,

regular server:
mir3usabeta/mir3euro/mir3usa-p2p

private server:
matrix(very private server)xteme-pheonix-taral/rndpro/sting/ater/avenge/

disapear server :
Vanquish 1/vanquish 2/piratemir/1337/ater/

each server i play i learn new ways to play