Add Assassins to Odyssey : Poll

Add Assassins on start of Odyssey release?

• Yes

• No

• Other (Post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
do love when people talk about balancing sins when no one has actually tried to, the class can easily be changed and tweaked which it should have been a long time ago from the starting lvls so there is no “catch-up class” but no1 really cba to balance them so it’s just a **** show when theyre in mostly. A lot hate sins because of their mobility and range want ez life, sins countered that. Oh and stealing bosses 😂

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
id love to see if any of server owners could migrate some of those new classes from shanda mir and some of those spells looks neat as ****, 3 original classes. and 2 other ones seems fun, one with spear like warrior, other one looks like sin, but not really https://woool.web.sdo.com/knowledge/job.html

only see some of those spell on the bottom of page

Reactions: WelshSteel

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@HxH wow thanks for site link, how are shanda so good??

Taoist spells looking like Bleach Hado casts sick asf
Warrior with the sickest flaming sword + M.Bison Physco Crusher
Surprised to see a Berserker class but he's some kind of Ifrit spirit (translation is 'Fairy' lol)
Why is Shanda Archer not there.

Have to wait on Valk ^^

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Sad times, really enjoyed playing sin last server, no one could really say it ****ed balance considering nearly all sins left saying that sins were **** lol. Was looking forward to this server ;(

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Well with this vote the old skool way of thinking wins.

Will be far less room for excuses if gameplay outside of classes and balancing isn't polished, keeping my hopes high on that for now though...the LOMCN advert is taking a while though!

Hope I can get more of a finalised skills picture on Tao, only thing to impress me is 'Swap' skill and judging by looking at classes overall the order of most love/passion for abilities appears to be Warr > Wiz > *Tumbleweed* > Tao (I am also taking into account buff consolidation).

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Swap is kinda lame too lmao, I’m glad blink is bk finally, fav spell

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Swap is kinda lame too lmao

I think what Herc teached us in his final moments, is that shadowstep is meant for Tao ;p

But seriously, I just like some mobility, I will live in hope of good cooldowns/cast time on Swap. Totems need flushing....all those 3 classes better sing to me because there is only 3! xD

I'm already feeling the whining bee-atch in me without discord.

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
shanda's got 2 much sub-servers with loads of pay to win game shop item to fund game devs, also , its pretty common for most of mir private servers to have inside man to create competitions to seduce players to pay n "git good" , once u trid out, they just combined couple/more servers with less usercount for competion again, pretty sick marketing strat.
@LOMValkyrie uncalled for! Off Topic! I didn't start this! xD

It was that damn pretty boy Killua!
ayeeee, thought no1 watch Hunter x hunter nowaday lol, welcome to freak party

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Hi All,

So after announcing our Odyssey release, we have had quite a big interest in the game, and a common suggestion is to add Assassins on launch.

Would people prefer 3 heroes, or like to see 4 heroes (++Assassins) on launch?
> I never ruled out the idea of introducing more classes later down the line.

If they were to be added, what considerations would you like?
examples such as :
capping warrior's attack speed // even tho AS is a lot harder to come by now
new skills to make them more unique such as....?!??!?!?!?!

(it isn't TOO much work as we have the baseline there from our old server, anyway)
Server really going ahead with no sins? I mean you say its a community vote but one of your GMs had voted no until I pointed it out, after playing ur last server I'd be massively disappointed to see u drop assassins.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
lol morg you kicked ass on your assasin on the last server. You were bloody good and i suck at pvp so i died a lot be we laughed a lot :D

• Haha
Reactions: Morganja

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Taoist spells looking like Bleach Hado casts sick asf
Warrior with the sickest flaming sword + M.Bison Physco Crusher
Surprised to see a Berserker class but he's some kind of Ifrit spirit (translation is 'Fairy' lol)
Why is Shanda Archer not there.

Have to wait on Valk ^^

Sounds like you're confusing shanda woool with shanda mir2?

shanda mir2 has the archer and monk classes, shanda woool looks to have gone in a very different direction.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Server really going ahead with no sins? I mean you say its a community vote but one of your GMs had voted no until I pointed it out, after playing ur last server I'd be massively disappointed to see u drop assassins.

Vote is more or less double in favour of no sins....suck it up and stop crying.

Reactions: Guccci

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
all this guy does is constant flame, someone hurt u irl?

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Vote is more or less double in favour of no sins....suck it up and stop crying.
The fact people have been voting for sins to be in though shows that people are interested in playing the class. Hardly crying, this is a big year for mir servers by the look of it.:) Im not upset, just very very disappointed in you LB :ROFLMAO:

The people that voted yes, want to play the assassin class.
The people that voted no, want to be able to level semi afk without sins sneaking up on them lol.

Reactions: Far

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I agree, it hardly seems fair that the people who want to play assassin are being outvoted by the people who want to play 1 of 3 other classes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
For me, it's not about voting out another class but voting for a much more manageable balancing act and to give wars a purpose