Add Assassins to Odyssey : Poll

Add Assassins on start of Odyssey release?

• Yes

• No

• Other (Post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@ibby making stats reliable and less rng or potentially op is the way forward.

Love Jamie's polished tinkering on certain areas, the dood gave me the best Hallucination and I will not let it go, you will have to kill me xD

• Dislike
Reactions: Tai

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah I was looking changing MR as total absorption is stupid, and its hard to balance when x% of the time you take 0 damage.

Damage reduction from MR makes sense.
PR can still be prevent or just lowers duration by a % as well.
Using Agility like that would be an interesting concept, again if you cap a certain point then it has diminishing returns it becomes less favourable to stack agi (you can it just isn't a flat benefit) - alternatively you make agility work this way for sins, but other classes it counts as a miss Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looking to re-introduce resilience but as a standard PvP damage reduction, but with diminishing returns, so it becomes only so useful to stack it.

TL:dr
Interesting.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Looking to re-introduce resilience but as a standard PvP damage reduction, but with diminishing returns, so it becomes only so useful to stack it.

Quite liking a trade off concept, so there are stats worthwhile for PvP thereby naturally lowering effective PvE stats and with the Monster Level system where bosses above lvl 4 start becoming scary I like that. Feel that Wizards/Taos should be almost forced on a reworked Iron ring/expel ring/Gold Bracelets etc (defensive itemization) that offer PvP benefits as opposed to build for all occassions (max the SC/MC! always!).

Would prefer a clean system for agility on all classes as opposed to the rng miss factor, can always make Light Body stack a lot more agility if you make standard agility numbers very low for damage reduction.

TLDR - Nice post LB! + Tai dislikes this

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Hey, will update later this week with dates when I speak to the team (Also means I will have the last bits of UI in etc as well)

Been a hectic week at work so not been progressed as much as I wanted it to be!

Reactions: deano13