Add Assassins to Odyssey : Poll

Add Assassins on start of Odyssey release?

• Yes

• No

• Other (Post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Hi All,

So after announcing our Odyssey release, we have had quite a big interest in the game, and a common suggestion is to add Assassins on launch.

Would people prefer 3 heroes, or like to see 4 heroes (++Assassins) on launch?
> I never ruled out the idea of introducing more classes later down the line.

If they were to be added, what considerations would you like?
examples such as :
capping warrior's attack speed // even tho AS is a lot harder to come by now
new skills to make them more unique such as....?!??!?!?!?!

(it isn't TOO much work as we have the baseline there from our old server, anyway)

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
YES, Sin is cool and a part of Mir now, glad that you're taking the risk, and yea, balancing and whining babies ingame/discord will increase by 200% with this change.

Would like to see focused :
/ Heavenly Sword to have way more damage / utility , has a great "sin like" animation and is under utilized. Would love for it to have an effect for instance that would turn off healing by portion or altogether (that even reduces the healing recieved after being rez'd with Energy Shield).
/ Want Light Body and/or Swift Feet buffed in ways to counter flinching and damage by ranged classes (mainly wiz)
/ Agility + to be more in the scalings of some skills, it's not impressive enough at all usually.

IF YOU CANNOT make Wizards uncomfortable then it's a failed class and I'd rather you not add sin and nerfing the wizards into oblivion via my lovely suggestions that everyone loves when we get to experience the game.

As far as my vote goes... NERF WIZ.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Welsh its a simple poll fella. do not understand what all them excess comments are about chill dude lol. them ideas are out of this world. Have you been smoking my weed with those ideas xD

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@astrix You smoke too much weed stay in bed aight! men typing.

If they were to be added, what considerations would you like?
examples such as :
capping warrior's attack speed // even tho AS is a lot harder to come by now
new skills to make them more unique such as....?!??!?!?!?!

You guys just said no cause you're lazy asf, 1 sentence people peeps pfffffft

All on your i.wizards @Alecs with simple texting and **** , you want more of a core game, truth is it will likely be too simple, Wiz will outfarm you to death + firewalls your entire pvp areas and you'll eventually rely on their existance otherwise afk in town waiting for one.

At least give a reason why you don't want sins other than **** like "only Warrior" , lots of people like Sin and you're alienating them therefore ruining our already lowish community.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
@astrix You smoke too much weed stay in bed aight! men typing.

You guys just said no cause you're lazy asf, 1 sentence people peeps pfffffft

All on your i.wizards @Alecs with simple texting and **** , you want more of a core game, truth is it will likely be too simple, Wiz will outfarm you to death + firewalls your entire pvp areas and you'll eventually rely on their existance otherwise afk in town waiting for one.

At least give a reason why you don't want sins other than **** like "only Warrior" , lots of people like Sin and you're alienating them therefore ruining our already lowish community.
are you okay?

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
are you okay?

Put your finger off the trigger, cheap as **** xD

I just have a lot of free time on my hands to comment on bad posts ie "i'll vote....and will just post to say I voted".

Stop boring me. Please create original thoughts. This server is going to last a while and people are just tossing their brains in simply.

@LightBringer remove Warrior and replace with Sin, I want their heads fried or maybe they'll just come on.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: ThePacifier

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Clearly not okay. you are typing utter nonsense. are you wanting a argument of some sort because i just said no with no required explanation? i mean that's what a poll is right? You are literally wanting a argument over me saying no. seek some help. chris or lb wont listen to them dumb ideas. i can also tell you have way to much time on your hands put my finger off the trigger? i was asking are you okay. No one was asked to create original thoughts. hence the poll bit. what ever aggression you have held up if spamming utter shite to me helps go ahead. ty gl

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
seek some help. chris or lb wont listen to them dumb ideas.

Why not? they as casual as you are?

It's not aggression it's pent up frustrations, the difference between you and me is you'll be fine playing a server with weak potential and little to no balancing from the original, I won't be.

- Edit > Excuse me for trying to think up ways to break the Mir formula so it's exciting and engaging for everyone over a longer period than 2/3 months instead of being taliored only to veterans, and on that note I'll *** off. "Ty gl".

Last edited:

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
No. One of the main attractions to the server for me was the fact that there was only 3 classes. It just cuts so much bullshit out, having to balance them vs warriors... Would be nice to have a server where the discord isn't just full of Assassin vs warrior flames.

I feel as though its really hard to balance assassins into any server.. They were added to mir after years and years of just having 3 classes, so they were given powerful skills very early on in their cycle to catch up. This makes them almost impossible to balance, because they were never designed to be a playable class from day 1.