Adding Attacks To Mobs

Join Discord

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Hi, Just wana know if you can add attack images to mobs, to stop them flashing.

I want Tadanga attack on a new mob, so i took the last images (Attacking images) added them on to the end of the new mob. But when it goes to use the magic attack, they are out of line.

Any help apreciated, ty.

/Harry

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Hi, Just wana know if you can add attack images to mobs, to stop them flashing.

I want Tadanga attack on a new mob, so i took the last images (Attacking images) added them on to the end of the new mob. But when it goes to use the magic attack, they are out of line.

Any help apreciated, ty.

/Harry

Its all about the mon, if aint got the actual movements for the attack thats why it flashes.

Upvote 0

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
You need to copy the layout of the mob whose attacks you are using completely. This means just adding attacks onto the end often won't work. You'll need to take a look at the Wil and then shuffle the images you have around until they fit.

Upvote 0

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
You need to copy the layout of the mob whose attacks you are using completely. This means just adding attacks onto the end often won't work. You'll need to take a look at the Wil and then shuffle the images you have around until they fit.

Ahh kk ty m8, seems this is a bit harder than i 1st thought :P

/Harry

Upvote 0

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
It's not hard, just takes a fair bit of time to chop and change all the wils about when your not used to it. Once your used to it though takes no time at all.

Upvote 0