Aesir Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Tried to post on Upcoming / Mir2 advert Aesir Mir thread but both locked and nothing in discussion yet.

Where are you hosting from? Only getting 1.7mb per second off autopatcher, normally hit around 10mb per second :\
Post automatically merged:

Nm it seems to have fixed itself.

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
did it go smoothly? cause if not ill download it now instead of tomoz.. thought emails or something would of been advertised yday or today tho as opens friday ;x

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yea it went fine, around 7-8AM it was downloading really slow, tried again about an hour ago and did the whole 8 gig client in about 20 minutes.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Best of luck with the release chap!

Hopefully its minimal stress, but they very rarely are!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
aye same not sure either to go war and healing? Or just tao for bossing isn't much to go off in terms of classes description ect wise. dont know if thats allready done or but would help alot for people to see what classes +sub does what ect as isnt bog standard chars

AesirMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 2, 2019
aye same not sure either to go war and healing? Or just tao for bossing isn't much to go off in terms of classes description ect wise. dont know if thats allready done or but would help alot for people to see what classes +sub does what ect as isnt bog standard chars

Has a break down of the classes and should give you an idea of them.If its not clear enough, let me know and ill expand abit more :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Might be coz I’m trying to access the more information link on my phone? But it doesn’t work?

AesirMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 2, 2019
Might be coz I’m trying to access the more information link on my phone? But it doesn’t work?
Ah I never realized it's busted on mobile (I never tested the site on mobile, it was done in two hours) I suspect this won't be the last time this is asked so I'll update the advert with more information on the subclasses later

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Agreed update the advert or w/e to show all the info on spells etc I’ve forgot what I was gonna roll

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Agreed update the advert or w/e to show all the info on spells etc I’ve forgot what I was gonna roll
same... like there is so many diff things dont see how they gna work like do a go a war with healing or a tao ? whats diff from a taoist to cleric taoist still have all same spells or? ;SSSS

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
same... like there is so many diff things dont see how they gna work like do a go a war with healing or a tao ? whats diff from a taoist to cleric taoist still have all same spells or? ;SSSS

Yup breakdown isn't great, so many classes listed they have the same spells. Hope it's clearer ingame.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
There’s an option to re roll your class at a ££ certain lvl I think. So not all may be lost if u are unhappy with your choice.

Although if u choose wiz u may only re roll to a sub class of wiz I think, not sure on that last bit, can’t remember what was said exactly.

and there’s a tonne load of unique spells a list here on advert would be great.