Aesir Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Paladins are amazing, untill level 36 when your pets do **** all anywhere else but LDC / Insects. Soon as you hit 36+ Magmus and Barbs excel massively.

Problem is people log on for a few hours and think they know the game lol, look how far Altered is ahead of everybody else and he has the lowest hp pool ingame, soon a cel's start getting their Deva they slap too..

If you're worried about early game so much be a paladin, besides that they're really not that great.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
And to think ppl cried and got paladins guardians nerfed 3 times when I said all along these are nice QOL pets that will end up useless so stop nerfing them 😏

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yup it is a shame, hopefully they get another upgrade at 40 and actually do something again, literally not even worth summoning in HellCave / Lunar etc etc.

People seem to think end game is 35 here xD

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Paladins are still strong past 36/38 but the other classes catch up massively ... most bosses are still impossible in paladin due to no poison and pets dying easily

Swings and round abouts ,the classes really do balance out past 38

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Can’t complain I spose as paladins have it easy mode upto even 40 with pets soloing most lowerish caves. And bosses like WT.

I hope like u say tho there’s a period of dullness followed by something very nice to aim for at lvl50ish...as end game is meant to be past that.

only time will tell tho @AesirMir maybe them 3 nerfs on paladin pets are going to bite u as ppl start reaching 40

AesirMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 2, 2019
Can’t complain I spose as paladins have it easy mode upto even 40 with pets soloing most lowerish caves. And bosses like WT.

I hope like u say tho there’s a period of dullness followed by something very nice to aim for at lvl50ish...as end game is meant to be past that.

only time will tell tho @AesirMir maybe them 3 nerfs on paladin pets are going to bite u as ppl start reaching 40
We'll see as time goes on and people start reaching the new areas, they were only meant to be meatshields really anyway plus paladins get a new pet later anyway so you'll see one of the skellys being replaced with that

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
is server down ? coz i try to log from yesterday i still cant log in
any idea ?
thank you in advance

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
We'll see as time goes on and people start reaching the new areas, they were only meant to be meatshields really anyway plus paladins get a new pet later anyway so you'll see one of the skellys being replaced with that
yet they have more dc than a barb 😖

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeah when there on low health which isn’t viable on a glass canon with no defence. We’re see

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
How much D.C. do you have at what level ? At 36 with a dc10 helmet , 35 kit and the upgraded SBF ( D.C. 32 ) I have D.C. 95 unbiffed

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeah I have around 90 but paladin have more light angel has well over 100 without dc kit..

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Again what level are you ? Light angel is 38 with very high D.C. kit .... have you actually looked at his kit ? He has best paladin kit in game , who are you ? If you are in standard 35 gear what you expect ?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Well when he told us his dc he didn’t have much of a dc kit on anyways he said when he adds 1 stat item he gains 2 in his stat window, not sure what attacking spells they have so in long run it may not be an issue. Will just have to see how it plays out.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
I created an account and logged in. After 5 minutes i got "server has crashed" error box and then when I re-log my account is gone :/

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
thats due to a small rewind after the server had crashed. He is trying to fix it as we speak. Just remake your account for now its all you can do

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
They may have found a source for the crashes, you can blame our group while we were leveling, the crashes only happened when we leveled. During boss runs no crashes occurred -.-