Aesir Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Keggil

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just a quick review of the server.

Great one to get stuck into, quite a bit of fun to be had in the server if you pick the right class suited for you.
At the time of writing this review i can only recommend Knight (as warr class), Paladin (as tao class), and both wizzies Cyromancer & Magus.
The three Base classes have not any TLC, and the Barb/Cleric are a quite undercut to their sub classes.

First impressions, you can see the the GM has put in a ton of work into the server, lots of new NPCs, caves, items added.

I would class it as a low/med rate server.
Most of the Arsehole players are gone, the ones that exploit and are just a general c-unit (you know who you are)

Pros
++New fresh feel to mir, keeping old nostalgia
++Multiple caves, so not one group ruling all boss's (3 Bug caves, 3WTs, 3 STs, etc)
+GM is slow to make nerfs/buffs without fully evaluating (also con)
++New skills for the Sub Classes are a nice addition (not too crazy)
+Each of the new 6 class's feels great to play and will be happy with your choice at the start (later stages you will see unbalance though)
++GM fixing issues & adding features daily
++GameShop one of best done in mir for a while (1 time purchases, instead of ptw scrolls)
++A few Safe leveling caves/boss's which are PVE zones
+PVP is quite balanced for a server with 6 classes (not including the 3 base classes)
+Well worked, new items added for each class
+Economy is working well thus far
+GM is very active, reachable on discord and gets server back online if a crash (usually has a fix out in minutes/hours)

Cons
-Start to notice major balance issues when you get to lvl 30's (balance will probably be always an issue)
--PVE is unbalanced for each class (Solo boss hunting & Leveling)
--Cleric/Barbarian while both have nice unique skills, are much weaker than their counter subclasses (Example would be Paladin, makes a better warr than Barbarian at PVE due to armour & better Tao than Cleric due to pets/buffs)
-EXP was double for two days at launch, a few have made some gains (however a good few people re-rolled classes)
-features which are nearly the standard, not added (No TM sub-menus, No Right-click to sell, No auto-switch Poison/Amulet, No Marriage recall, No Buyback)
-Skill Rings (tele, recovery, etc) not providing the skill - notsure if they are to be removed or skills added to them
-GM slow to self test the Imbalances & skills that need updating
-No quests (annoying at start, but once you start leveling you dont even notice theres none)
-Some minor Day 1 bugs still not addressed

All in all, a nice server if your looking for a good mir server to get your teeth into. in my opinion, one of the best ideas done to integrate casual players & hardcore players.

For being one GM, he is doing alot of work, to a point where my review may be invalid in a weeks time.

I give the server a rating of 7 Oma Warriors out of 10.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Never played a Paladin before. Love it...

A nice shiny mace with TDB / Flamesword
3 x pet skellys that can solo PB Mobs
Heal
SFB for luring
Hide
Buff auras giving u +9ac and amc

really a top class 👍🏻

Reactions: KingCobra92

AesirMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 2, 2019
Nice, could we get a little break down sooner to the time?
That was a little one off while i prepared something more fun:)

Halloween Event-
Undead have risen from the Black Pyramid in Mongchon Province and are now a scourge upon the land!
Can you defeat enough of them, to anger their lord enough, for him to appear?

Come join in the fun and grab some goodies in this halloween themed event.
Monsters will drop a range of things from gems, benes, orbs, kit and halloween event items :)

The event will begin 31/10/2019 - Evening time GMT
Join the discord at : https://discord.gg/2QdJhqY for more updates

Also the most recent changelog can be viewed here:

Reactions: yancau

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I have a Blackscreen. Dont remeber what to do, its been a long time since I played.. If anyone has solution plz tell me :) Ill try fullscreen..