Aesir Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AesirMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 2, 2019
Server Name: Aesir Mir

Language : English
Server Files: Crystal Files
Experience : Custom (Bell curve, No early grind)
Dedicated Host: Yes

AutoPatcher
Download Link: https://www.aesirmir.com/Pages/Download/AesirMirAutoPatcher.rar

Game information:

Discord: https://discord.gg/2QdJhqY

CURRENT STATE: OPEN BETA
The server is currently in beta, this will run for a short period of time then the server will go live provided there are no outstanding game breaking bugs. Feel free to report the bugs in the discord server or email to [email protected]

Aesir Mir
Aesir Mir has an overhauled Item system and leveling system mean there are tons of new items to choose from and with the customized leveling system, there is less of a grind like some other MMORPGs.

I created this server because I always had a vision for what I wanted Mir to be like and
didn't want another boring grind but a server filled with diversity. To that end I've implemented
a subclass system comprising of 6 different sub classes, these are:

Martial Classes
Warrior
Knight
Barbarian

Spiritual Classes
Taoist
Paladin
Cleric

Arcane Classes
Wizard
Magus
Cryomancer

subclasses.png

Overall these sub classes add over 40 new spells to the game, which are useful throughout the life of a
character (spells range from lvl 7 and upwards). See the game information link for a flavor for each subclass:

Artifacts
Besides the subclass system, this is another big feature of the server. I've always felt bored that
everyone on a server eventually gets the same items and there are no stand out / unique items.

Artifacts will change this, artifacts can range from minor trinkets with utility uses all the way up to
items that will grant the wearer immense power and unique abilities/attacks.

Overall these items add 100's of spells and effects to the game (to give you an idea how many there are, the artifact
NPC that explains the effects and abilities of each one has 20+ pages with 15 artifacts on each page).
Several artifacts of the same kind may drop within the game (because they are linked together) but for the the majority there will only every
be one of them ever.
artifacts2.png

New AI
Tons of new monsters roam the lands of Mir that react and challenge players in different ways.
General.gif

Challenges
Think your the best player to ever grace the land of mir ? Prove it! These challenges range from dungeon crawls to mini games, can you enter the dungeon and make it out alive ? Can you beat the server's high score for a game? There are also several hidden challenges throughout the lands of Aesir Mir, good luck exploring and finding them.
ArentYouNosey.png

Transmogification
Got a new item and don't like the look of it? Prefer the classic Mir style without wings and glows everywhere? Transmogify your items so you look like others.
Transmogwep.png Transmog.png

Feature Roadmap
I have numerous features thought out, planned and ready to implement further down the line ensuring there will be new content to come.

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Can you explain the Sub classes? Is it 9 to choose from or is it a journey through the class to become the class (for example u pick barbarian then eventually become a warrior)

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Seems like there are decent ideas u got there but more info about classes etc be nice really

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Some interesting points worth a look at some point.
Shame you are being so vague about all the major points, classes, '100's of spells', etc.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
well i tried to make a Cyromancer cple hrs ago and it crashed the server ^_^
Sounds promising :rolleyes:

Edit: Autopatcher is missing files...
[13/09/2019 06:16:54] Data\Monster\178.Lib could not be downloaded. (The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.)

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Is Cyromancer deliberately spelt like that?

The screenshot says Cryomancer.

Looks good always wary of second accounts tho .... you obviously know what you are doing if you implement the stuff you say you will

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Well I’m in as BarretWallace the barbarian.

Running seems smooth, but u can’t hit and run in pvp (might be coz I’m a slow swinging barbarian)

Lvling is fast early game.

Big map all the towns names are in Chinese but I no it Bichon wall etc.

Havnt found an NPC to explain spells yet...would be nice to have a list considering there’s 9 classes to choose from would like to know what I’m picking.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Well I’m in as BarretWallace the barbarian.

Running seems smooth, but u can’t hit and run in pvp (might be coz I’m a slow swinging barbarian)

Lvling is fast early game.

Big map all the towns names are in Chinese but I no it Bichon wall etc.

Havnt found an NPC to explain spells yet...would be nice to have a list considering there’s 9 classes to choose from would like to know what I’m picking.

check the website out, it gives a good decription of the class break downs etc

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
check the website out, it gives a good decription of the class break downs etc

Yeah it gives you an idea on the character creation bit to.

Warrior > we know
Knight > heavy defence
Barbarian > slow but heavy attack

Magus > weak but high offence
Cyro > heals itself

But there’s nothing on what spells names are and for who. I’m back in now so will try find something in game

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
So there's 9 classes? yeah right good luck with the balancing. Magus does more damage than a normal wizard? I'm going to pick that 100% of the time if it makes me slighter weaker, still the better option imo. Just do more damage, so you also take less damage, quick math.

I started at border town and clicked a craft NPC which teleported me to an empty map which I can not return, yeah nice job.

The bichon province map is getting pretty boring after the 10's of years ive played it, same old sh!t

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
He said it’s a 1-2 week beta with a wipe.

If you type @bp it will tele u back to BW.

Me and Deano found a few minor bugs earlier and stuck them on the bug report page.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Here’s my list to give anyone else a head start when they log on 👍🏻 Hope it helps.

1. Chinese writing on BIg Map

2. Can’t delete characters

3. Torch needs a boost as to dark in caves

4. No big maps in caves for door locations

5. No list of all available class skills (a skill teacher as such)

6. Not enough pots drop in caves imo (unless u want it like that it fine)

7. Ancient caves exp is so much higher than normal caves ppl will never go to the normal caves

8. Windows 10 chat bug is present so u can only see text when In windowed mode

9. Pvp hit and run doesn’t work and u have to walk two steps before running again

10. Potion purchase bug is present where u buy pots and then u can’t

11. Lottery winnings suggest 500g as lowest prize where I received 100g so that can’t be true

12. Npcs for pots and RTs etc are to close together and can’t click the proper one (in castle bichon)

Reactions: Emzie

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Are the classes prepicked on char select?

As I was originally going to do a case of you started off as 1 of the three classes, then you could define your role at level 26 and go down a specific sub class.
- One of the big things with that many classes you need to be on point with balance.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Here’s my list to give anyone else a head start when they log on 👍🏻 Hope it helps.

1. Chinese writing on BIg Map

2. Can’t delete characters

3. Torch needs a boost as to dark in caves

4. No big maps in caves for door locations

5. No list of all available class skills (a skill teacher as such)

6. Not enough pots drop in caves imo (unless u want it like that it fine)

7. Ancient caves exp is so much higher than normal caves ppl will never go to the normal caves

8. Windows 10 chat bug is present so u can only see text when In windowed mode

9. Pvp hit and run doesn’t work and u have to walk two steps before running again

10. Potion purchase bug is present where u buy pots and then u can’t

11. Lottery winnings suggest 500g as lowest prize where I received 100g so that can’t be true

12. Npcs for pots and RTs etc are to close together and can’t click the proper one (in castle bichon)

I don't get why this seems to be an issue on mir's lately. Are the crystal files set like that?

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Are the classes prepicked on char select?

As I was originally going to do a case of you started off as 1 of the three classes, then you could define your role at level 26 and go down a specific sub class.
- One of the big things with that many classes you need to be on point with balance.

You can choose each one from the screen where you create your character

Status
Not open for further replies.