Albion Online

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Anyone here playing this game? Seen it’s F2P now and thought why not, turns out I enjoy it lol so jw if there’s any fellow players amongst us!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

It's OK the first hours, then it becomes repetitive and boring. Also it's heavily P2W.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England

It's OK the first hours, then it becomes repetitive and boring. Also it's heavily P2W.

I like the play style and the dungeons tbh, it’s only P2W if you want to pay the money I guess lol, same as every game

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
A game is not P2W only if you're willing to pay, it's P2W if those who pay have advantages over those who doesn't pay which is the case here. It may not be an extreme case but yeah, you will find yourself having to spend way more hours in game than those who pay. You can even buy gold directly from their site.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
A game is not P2W only if you're willing to pay, it's P2W if those who pay have advantages over those who doesn't pay which is the case here. It may not be an extreme case but yeah, you will find yourself having to spend way more hours in game than those who pay. You can even buy gold directly from their site.

unless you get a gank team going and PK them and watch them cry when they drop there gear :D and even WoW you can buy gold from there basically with the WoW tokens lol... that’s the good thing about Albion, the PK and death drops on world maps and dungeons 😁

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Well, I'm glad you like it. I couldn't play more than several hours and neither my friends.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
used to love it, but it does get very repetitive! give BDO mobile a go. lol, I love proper BDO but requires too much attention! so much auto/qol on the mobile version its nice!

am on EU Veila :)

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
used to love it, but it does get very repetitive! give BDO mobile a go. lol, I love proper BDO but requires too much attention! so much auto/qol on the mobile version its nice!

am on EU Veila :)

I guess it’s all new to me at the minute lol, I must say I do like the gameplay and PvP and death drop system in certain areas it’s decent, it’s like a mixture of Mir/LoL/Diablo3. BDO mobile I did have a look but it’s meh, not for me on mobile I did play it awhile ago when it came out on console again though couldn’t get into it!

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I guess it’s all new to me at the minute lol, I must say I do like the gameplay and PvP and death drop system in certain areas it’s decent, it’s like a mixture of Mir/LoL/Diablo3. BDO mobile I did have a look but it’s meh, not for me on mobile I did play it awhile ago when it came out on console again though couldn’t get into it!
BlueStacks on the PC I couldn’t sit all day on the phone either, very minimum game play, nice QOL auto features etc

Reactions: deano13