AlFaHot

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Hello, afta doing my InMe server iv decided to do a lil version of AlFaFrOzEn.

its called AlFaHoT because the Exp is half wot it shuld be.

New to this server;
Dual summon,
@TestGA removed
Ei Items,
Ei mobs,
Drops RareR,
Will b adding Shockring and also ither MassHealing ring Or SlayingRing,
hmmmm carnt fink of eny fin else to put.

Gm's ATM r Me (neptune) And also leo wen u read this do u wana b a gm?

/Neptun in the sea... :flush:

EnemeyX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
I live In My House
m8 if ur callin this a new server ill say no cuz its on unfrozen make something new FFS all alfrozen wats kool about it if its the same

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
im also gunna b changing the dc ms sc etc on the items, ill b trying ot make new items and also making hunting areas and quests.

/Neptune in the sea... :flush:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sorry but if your adding new items area's and quest would it not be better for it to be a totally new server Not based of unfrozen

Just my 2 cents

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
well i gotta say but i enjoyed the alfa serves thats y im working on 1 so im sry if u dont like it but ppl hav differ tasts and i feel a rare'r drop and less exp alfa server would b kool.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
thnx.

i hv alrdy completed te exp and done a few stat changes and iv also thought o a few more lvlng areas.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
nerly finished need to finish the books order (iv changed summon skele and summon shinsu round dc etc swoped) then i just need to hex a few things in m2server.exe and dropes then it can go up for testing. then also a few more lvling areas will cum wen its up just so that i cansee how people are handleing with the exp as i is.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
well idunno if people will aprove of this but iv made a smmonshinring ( its the lvl 19 skillin sted o skele) and i wana make a new ring i have planned ither MagicSheild or Eshock. pls post below wot sort of ring you would ike t c as i am taking the books that i hav out :P then addin g differ 1ns.