All mir servers turned to ****.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Have all mir servers really turned to **** tho?

Honestly besides yours and a few others yeh and even then, logging onto Prim and trying to compete with people like belle isn't going to happen without months and months of grinding and hoping they top players slow down, to even be in the convo of top tier, even with your amazing catch up mechanics nobody is going to catch them players who stuck loyal and that's how it should be so it's a shitty situation really, nobody wants to play a server knowing they'll never compete with the top tier players, people just want something fresh that's not pure dog ****.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Honestly besides yours and a few others yeh and even then, logging onto Prim and trying to compete with people like belle isn't going to happen without months and months of grinding and hoping they top players slow down, to even be in the convo of top tier, even with your amazing catch up mechanics nobody is going to catch them players who stuck loyal and that's how it should be so it's a shitty situation really, nobody wants to play a server knowing they'll never compete with the top tier players, people just want something fresh that's not pure dog ****.
Have you ever been "top tier" on a server though?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Have you ever been "top tier" on a server though?

Probably not since 1.9 ragezone or early Mir Rev, don't have it in me anymore now im not a kid energy levels aint there, was just factual speaking though even as a casual nobody wants to play if they have 0 chance of ever catching up to the top players. Why do you think i get so excited for @IceMan server's ? I have a chance of being in the top 20 rankings out of the 30 players :D

I mean i gave it a bash on Apoc being " top tier " and even you managed to out level me that was the day i knew i was a washed up Mir Player. Big Man Reeve Coming 'at Yah, was actually weird seeing you kinda grind a server for once tbh.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

That's the case with any mir server unfortunately, pretty much any MMO these days, you can't compete with the people who invest more time in then the people who are casuals.
However it is making sure that the gap between the casuals and hardcore players isn't stupidly op (so unless you play 10+ hours a day you can't do anything on the server)
> I remember trying to no life a server (I think it was Apoc to) but my brain just slowly melts haha

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Prims is a nice server, you have honestly loads to do solo, levelling is **** tho unless u get garden passes I feel exp is same across most, the pk is decent, and it don’t matter about the top levels, it’s just building a kit, I’m a 45noob sin and almost killed belle xD almost :(, it’s quite fun and I’m suprised the pve is good at all levels, solo ad group

Reactions: Belle