AlphaOmega Legend of Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Remember the original AlphaOmega server?

Get ready for the return, much much bigger and much much better.

Will be running with the updated 2.3+ server files.
High Stats
High Rates
Easy Leveling
Unique features that will be seen nowhere else

You already know the score.

And most importantly.........as before we give you what you want!

Join our forums now to provide us with your needs in the server and to keep uptodate with all the latest news first!

www.aoservers.net/ipb/index.php

Last edited:

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
when server is up or is up ??
tell me from where i download

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
when server is up or is up ??
tell me from where i download

This is an upcoming server, there may be opportunities for testing in the coming weeks before release but that will be given only to people who have been involved in the community on the AlphaOmega Forums.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well... wouldnt think ill see this server again. Is it 2.3??

/Xian

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
no offence but how long would this server last ? i remember AOmir3 didnt last long and it wasnt bad...

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
no offence but how long would this server last ? i remember AOmir3 didnt last long and it wasnt bad...

AO Mir 3 lasted for 3months, when I took the server offline it had an average usercount at peak times of 9 or 10. I was paying £60 per month, thats £6 per person per month for them to play a server I was developing, didnt make sense.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
How did you get the files? and why did you habe the files lol

p.s. get on msn please!

Good question considering I only ever released the files to one other person who created GameOn server with them and as far as im aware they never released them to anyone else.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
well well well, ao coming back dont give two ****s what any of you say this is gonna be an awesome server to play if its anything like the 1.4 was.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
If you think the 1.4 server was good 2.3 will blow your mind. 1.4 AO was 48hours in the making before the release, its going to be a couple of weeks at least before im ready for the Alpha stage of this server, its already been in the pipeline for the last 2 months and projects have been completed in this time.

Look forward to the AlphaOmege experience!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
its not what u know, its who you know!

Wow, your lies just keep growing huh? You don't know anyone that would trust you enough with anything, so lie all you like, no one will believe you

Good luck with the server Karl

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
So not only do you have a crap rep with making servers, you also use other peoples files and not give credit for their work? wow....

Only going on what i see on here...seems like your servers dont last long.

Are you trying to say daydie has used AO files to create EM without giving Karl credit ? Where did you pull this bull**** from?

Daydie simply said he HAD the AO files, not USED the AO files. Edit your post son shine.