Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
His video are funny 😂 unsure how he got rich tbh 🤔 never really looked in to

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tate is the goat, he got rich through essentially promoting his Hustlers University and trying to "escape the matrix". It's essentially a pyramid scheme as he gives you money for each person that you get to join the university.

He also has a very good tactic for promoting himself, he says something outlandish that gets everyone riled up and then moments later says something relatable and true to the real world situation of whatever point he's talking about, then everyone thinks he's a genius and really smart

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Tate is the goat, he got rich through essentially promoting his Hustlers University and trying to "escape the matrix". It's essentially a pyramid scheme as he gives you money for each person that you get to join the university.

He also has a very good tactic for promoting himself, he says something outlandish that gets everyone riled up and then moments later says something relatable and true to the real world situation of whatever point he's talking about, then everyone thinks he's a genius and really smart
So it's like he's leading some sort of cult????

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I like Tate, the guy speaks a lot of **** so some good stuff is bound to come out. Haha

Reactions: Flatline

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Can't speak on what his current money making scheme is, but that's not how he got rich.

Him and his brother just essentially started a cam girl streaming business when it was the new thing, I believe they were both MMA fighters at the time as well, then it was Crypto, then it was Hustlers University, then HU 2.0 and other social media exposure etc.

More than likely they got "rich" during the cam girl stage as we all know how desperate people can be to fawn over half naked women they see through a screen.

Quite like the guy, talks a lot of sense. Don't always agree with his views and specific descriptions of women (Largely because it's based on religious text when he's mentioning it, and that itself is bullshit to me lol), but he's right about a lot of stuff, just could probably word it a lot better than he does. Definitely not a misogynist, certainly not self-proclaimed as is regularly reported, he obviously loves women a lot and wants to protect, defend and look after them like a traditional old school man...what they were prior to everyone getting all offended about everything. The part I don't get on board with is the whole "property" comments and how men being unfaithful is somehow ok compared to womens...it's a weird view. I understand the historical relation he goes on about, and get the view he has, but that is where the current societal standards is fine in my eyes, one-way monogamy just seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Honestly doubt any of the current accusations are real, not sure I would believe them even if he was found "guilty" of them either given the previous so called accusations they also had in April and how it was reported lol.

Too much of whats gone on in the last 5 years just matches up to what he's been going on about for a lot longer, and it's just too on the nose to be a coincidence.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
They own bonga cams i think.

He comes out with some very good strong points, unfortunately he has set himself up to always be targeted by the woke/left and will never be respected.

Did i mention he drove a Bugatti?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
“Some” of his comments are good and “some” of his points are good.

But mostly he’s not a nice person to be around, selfish, self centred, big headed, be littler, deluded, no care for others.

He drinks sparkling water too. Not because it’s nice he says it’s Disgusting but it’s because it’s really expensive.

Bloke with that many cars has a micro…

🔔 🔚