Anime

Shrine

do the rest of us a favour and take your lame-ass anime talk to an anime forum where you can have more sad conversations with more boring delinquents like yourselves.

-_-

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Shrine said:
do the rest of us a favour and take your lame-ass anime talk to an anime forum where you can have more sad conversations with more boring delinquents like yourselves.

-_-
are u some sort of tard or what. for starters you can talk about anything u want as its in the General Off-topic area. Its no one elses fault but yours that you have no idea about considering something that is not the norm maybe you should take yourself to a forum under the name of uncultured ignorant teens

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Shrine said:

-_-
riiight why are u reading then?-_-

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Shrine said:

-_-

theres always one isnt there

you dont like anime? well shove off retard :terminato

Shrine

AgentSmith said:
are u some sort of tard or what. for starters you can talk about anything u want as its in the General Off-topic area. Its no one elses fault but yours that you have no idea about considering something that is not the norm maybe you should take yourself to a forum under the name of uncultured ignorant teens

uncultured? oh please, don't make me laugh. sitting infront of your pc watching anime doesn't make you a cultured individual. dream on.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Shrine said:
uncultured? oh please, don't make me laugh. sitting infront of your pc watching anime doesn't make you a cultured individual. dream on.
No it don't but dismissing it as you did would have you ever watched any good anime, or have you ever watched anything at all that made you think deeply?

Shrine

AgentSmith said:
have you ever watched anything at all that made you think deeply?

yes thankyou, and sorry but it wasn't anime.

im a drama and theatre student u nub ¬_¬

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
People in Australia hurl cow sh!t for fun. Each to his own, you can't force an opinion on people.

Shrine

no no, dont get me wrong.

i only came on this thread coz HolyCow watches anime.

NickDawes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
loved the 2nd promo video from final fantasy 7: advent children.

hoping the story line is as deep as the games, and not another "sprits within".

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
ohhh get the hell out of this thread tai u just a lame spam0r that wants some attention nub