Another mir game on steam

smoochy boys on tour

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Literally popping up daily/weekly, only a matter of time before Uk versions I reckon

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
Interesting. This must be one of the many Mir clones that (I thought?) were getting shut down by Shanda/Tencent. Looks like they completely re-did all of the 3d modelling of the environment. I love that you get 12k HP and a SoWG the minute you leave border village.

Reviews are great too.

Positive one:

Why don't everyone recognize me? My wife and my child divorced me! The company fired me! My parents broke off with me! Am I just being the master of the city in order to dominate the legendary world? Why don't everyone support me? Now even the society has rejected me for putting me on the broken list! For this dream, I even sold the house and lived in the Internet cafe. The kidneys were sold, and now I have succeeded in becoming the master of the city and dominating the legendary world. Although everyone doesn't recognize me, they can't beat me. I am the overlord of the legendary world. I stand and let them chop them. They are a group of wastes. The brothers in the game listened to my experience and recognized it very much. I always called me "old iron", but I don't know why I always add a "no problem" in the back? I am really healthy. Why should I emphasize that there is nothing wrong with it? baffling. But it doesn't matter. I'm still their only old iron.

Negative one:

One day of experience gives me the feeling that it is a smorgasbord of hot chicken page tour, all kinds of skin-changing resources can be seen in this game, the only way to play is to recharge, and the fun is almost the same as donating to beggars.
To sum it up, all gold points are set for late, it is no longer in the category of video games, and it is a [alipay balance canceller] completely!

For those interested, the definition of a smorgasbord is: "a range of open sandwiches and delicacies served as hors d'oeuvres or a buffet." :cool: