Any Mir 2 server ?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Is there any new mir 2 server opening soon ? a proper low rate one .. really missing this game

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why not look through upcoming servers? Third thread like this in last few weeks.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I think the posts are in the hopes that someone will respond with a server advert xD

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I will make a nice [INSERT BASE CRYSTAL FILES HERE] server for you to run about on dont worry :P

Ill even wipe it and rename it every few weeks just to keep you addicts going lol

DarkPlace server coming sooon! lol

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
list.php

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
bump or something? has no 1 legit got a mir 2 server coming out? think of the cash youll make xD i just find it hard to believe there hasn't been a decent mir 2 servers now for years. one of you coders get coding!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
bump or something? has no 1 legit got a mir 2 server coming out? think of the cash youll make xD i just find it hard to believe there hasn't been a decent mir 2 servers now for years. one of you coders get coding!

why you not make one and only yourself paying for hosting etc... ?

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?99490-Legend-Of-Mir-Revelation
Working on a server currently. Full advert will be out closer to release/ beta.
However would like to add this will not be a cash cow server as shown this is my first ever project, doing it for the joy of it and will be a long dedicated server.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Because i dont make Mir servers? i play them? Hence me asking or i would of promoted my own?

Ty huggybear ill Take a look goodluck in advance

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
DarkZone is something to play I mean I don't see why people not paying much attention to it, not a huge difference between it and Ben's servers of course not as good as that but could be mentioned next to them servers that get huge attention.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
DarkZone is something to play I mean I don't see why people not paying much attention to it, not a huge difference between it and Ben's servers of course not as good as that but could be mentioned next to them servers that get huge attention.

Slap in the face to Ben, Matt, Hany.. Not even in the same realm, even Paragon made DarkZone look very amateur its a ****ing mess.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Slap in the face to Ben, Matt, Hany.. Not even in the same realm, even Paragon made DarkZone look very amateur its a ****ing mess.

If you're talking about unique features and coding I can't disagree with you, but I am speaking of content and different stuff you have to work on not just the standard 10 users server nowdays.

So in content no it could be compared but in unique features Matt/Hany always been introducing new stuff tbh.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
DarkZone will never hit the level of bens servers.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
we not trying to be like anything we have a server we update it daily why would i want to copy how some 1 else made there server thats just pointless as with every server there is allways some one who dont like something this cannot be helped if you dont like it its not rocket science just dont play it

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Mainly because Ben's servers came with custom coded features, and/or a unique spin on things that kept the game interesting. Usually thanks to matt/hany's coding efforts. Ben, when he had the passion for it, was very good at making a quality content server.

It's hard, if not impossible to compete with custom coded content, if all you're doing is releasing a rehashed C# server with nothing new, people have already played it to death and know it'll end up "dead" within a few months.

NightScare's server is a perfect example of a well executed and thought out server, but held back by limited coding abilities. I'm hoping he learns to code and returns.

I'm not here to bash on your server either scafflance, I genuinely hope you can put out something decent. I'm unsure why you felt the need to negative rep me for stating my opinion on the matter. I really hope you're not just another Zedina, guess time will tell.

Edit: Seems I struck a nerve with Zedina :hopelessness:

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If you're talking about unique features and coding I can't disagree with you, but I am speaking of content and different stuff you have to work on not just the standard 10 users server nowdays.

So in content no it could be compared but in unique features Matt/Hany always been introducing new stuff tbh.

DarkZone is terrible hes changing the colour of spells and claiming " super fire wall " because its blue ? it's a rushed mess chucking in mountains of content with 0 testing. NightScare proved you can make a unique server without a coder, its down to being lazy.

Also the management is shocking i waited 1 week for them to fix 110 exp cave, to get the answer " 100 cave was broke "

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
DarkZone is terrible hes changing the colour of spells and claiming " super fire wall " because its blue ? it's a rushed mess chucking in mountains of content with 0 testing. NightScare proved you can make a unique server without a coder, its down to being lazy.
its Super fire wall as it do more dmg then normal fw makeing it diffrent? and change colour?? that how it came also everything gets tested on the tests server

Status
Not open for further replies.