Any Mir 2 server ?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well, anyone could've downloaded AppleM2 and made adjustments to the standards of AceM2 and in fact back then, the Heroes files avaliable and being developed by Chili and others was superior in comparison.

Obviously AceM2 was never released but kudos for the sarcasm, I suggest you take your own advice about not being a Muppet.

Edit : on the "no financial gain" front, let's imagine I released a UI i couldn't be assed to finish, wouldn't it be great if the community finished it for me so I can then continue adding custom bits n bobs to my liking, thus making it my own again, to then get full credit for ...wouldn't that be nice.

Let's do it! Will leech the progress they do on the interface and later we edit 2-3 pixels and claim is Interface V2!!!!!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Maybe you should check the Original Release.

And see how much there was to work with.

Monsters,
AI,
Items,
Spells,
Buffs,
Drops,
Pets,
Market Place,
Safe Zones,
Groups,
Chat,
NPCs
Probably more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Maybe you should check the Original Release.

And see how much there was to work with.

Monsters,
AI,
Items,
Spells,
Buffs,
Drops,
Pets,
Market Place,
Safe Zones,
Groups,
Chat,
NPCs
Probably more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I said "unplayable" and "skeleton", which it was.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I think you're misunderstanding the concept of a playable game, evident on zircon.

Salt-Salt_Sense_Saltshaker.jpg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Well, anyone could've downloaded AppleM2 and made adjustments to the standards of AceM2 and in fact back then, the Heroes files avaliable and being developed by Chili and others was superior in comparison.

... but they didn't, and nothing was released.

and yet, here we are? If Heroes files were better, which, they weren't, anyone who played Mir at that time knew the plagues of bugs that surrounded heroes files would know what I'm talking about, then the C# skeleton as you so put it wouldn't have been a godsend in comparison.

Nobody here is detracting from your work, Far's work, or anything of the sort. Your hate boner for Jamie is also well known, just don't let it misguide you from the facts. All you've done is join a salt war over recognition, fueled by the jealousy and hatred of a single individual who has proven they should have no place here, and was punished as such. I sure wish Far got paid for everytime his name got mentioned, he'd be a wealthy man.

I think you're misunderstanding the concept of a playable game, evident on zircon.

If you need to insult to get your point across, then I'm afraid there's not much more to argue on.

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

What have i got to be salty about? All I'm doing is providing a list of people who made c# playable (with all systems in place and advanced server customization).

I even stated that I only played a part when it was renamed Crystal, and even then Tai had already done all the translations.

Forgive me for trying to give credit to the people who made c# a viable option for server creators, might a add, a "playable" option.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If you ever do make v2 Jamie, you should release the original base like acem2 should of been, would be great for Mir2 and then make these arguements pointless although imo you've brought plenty to LOMCN Breezer just hating hard

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You are forgiven.

God damn you and your little ass twiglet are infuriatingly arrogant, and that's coming from me.

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:00 PM ----------

If you ever do make v2 Jamie, you should release the original base like acem2 should of been, would be great for Mir2 and then make these arguements pointless although imo you've brought plenty to LOMCN Breezer just hating hard

Yep, thanks Jamie , thank you for giving up on C# and allowing the community to do the work for you whilst you sat in the background bitching about how others are earning on your "work".

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
God damn you and your little ass twiglet are infuriatingly arrogant, and that's coming from me.

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Yep, thanks Jamie , thank you for giving up on C# and allowing the community to do the work for you whilst you sat in the background bitching about how others are earning on your "work".

Thank you jamie!!! <3

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Your so salty, Hes given plenty to LOMCN. Just because Jamie n Far get more credit your crying.. Chill, Why not bitch at Samuel ? Used us all as test rats for ACEM2 under the intentions of on wipe, to then release CHRONS and even release ANYTHING even though the whole community gave testing under false intentions.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Your so salty, Hes given plenty to LOMCN. Just because Jamie n Far get more credit your crying.. Chill, Why not bitch at Samuel ? Used us all as test rats for ACEM2 under the intentions of on wipe, to then release CHRONS and even release ANYTHING even though the whole community gave testing under false intentions.

I smell Marble ... cough ... V2

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

When did I cry about not getting credit for myself ? I even said that I jumped on the wagon late!

If anything I'm the one pushing the names of the people who made C# a viable option and merely stated that when Jamie first released the files that they were not in any condition to just create content for, they needed systems coded in and various other server end modifications to make it easier for ANYONE to use.

I'm not talking about basic functions, I'm talking about all the server end stuff, all the customization that can be done via the files, yet all credic goes to an arrogant prick?

If I'm salty , then it's due to the lack of acknowledgement towards the community as a whole, to all the ones who got c# this far.

And apart from releasing c# in 2013/2014, what else has Jamie given?

Reactions: Spartacus

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
When did I cry about not getting credit for myself ? I even said that I jumped on the wagon late!

If anything I'm the one pushing the names of the people who made C# a viable option and merely stated that when Jamie first released the files that they were not in any condition to just create content for, they needed systems coded in and various other server end modifications to make it easier for ANYONE to use.

I'm not talking about basic functions, I'm talking about all the server end stuff, all the customization that can be done via the files, yet all credic goes to an arrogant prick?

If I'm salty , then it's due to the lack of acknowledgement towards the community as a whole, to all the ones who got c# this far.

And apart from releasing c# in 2013/2014, what else has Jamie given?

Carrots

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I can’t speak for creation of files but as a loyal member of the Zircon community; I have witnessed first hand how he doesn’t give a **** about the server. Let me give a few examples: in the beginning of the server I informed Jamie there should be a cap on guilds which he ignored and said ‘no’, no reason why, a simple no. Later on 2-3 months down the line this became a huge issue where buffs were introduced and reintroduced. Then you have a retarded AI sustem in place; again everyone told him, he ignored it. It even took him months to fix beckon cooldown from 5 seconds...

It gone so worse that they had to censor their entire forums/discord now. The result? A dying server. It’s a shame because I really did try my best to help Jamie and give honest feedback as best as I could but he’s so far his ass there’s no point even trying. The only person who truly listens is Shane.

No doubt their working on Marble, in fact if I was in their shoes I would be too but a lot of people won’t be playing your server after this horrible treatment/lack of updates. Time will tell I guess

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Jamie has proven unable to make money from the mir3 server. He needs a new server to make money. Let's wait and see. His attitude toward mir3 starts to be negative, and the game update is slow, just like the marble v1.

---------- Post Merged at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:15 AM ----------

At present, high-level server players are in insect holes. We all want green equipment. What do you guys say that you have fun?

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
you also get banned from discord if you even slightly question the administration.

its very clear that all the recent changes are leaning towards trying to leech as much money from a dying server as possible.

lets change health pools so ppl have huge health, lets higher the amount of cooldown on potions so it takes longer to refill, then we can add a comfort potion for 5£ a day so people can regain normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.