Any Mir 2 server ?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You claim in your thread its a new skill, when in reality you have changed the Colour and damage modifier which prove my point of being lazy even more.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
its a new skill super firewall its not normal firewall is it? not sure what you dont understand about it tbh it dont even cast the same way as normal fire wall also we have alot off new since you last play here new Rebith system up to 200 rebith levels if we need .exp attk deff buffs new visuals and lots more coming anyways iam afk from here have Fishing event to test :)

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
You claim in your thread its a new skill, when in reality you have changed the Colour and damage modifier which prove my point of being lazy even more.

You've just removed the wool from my eyes, I only played this server for the "new skills"... I feel cheated now I see the truth :moody:
Defo quiting now.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Tbh people just wnna play something that isn't rushed these days.
I miss the days when legend of mir was like next gen gaming XDD

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Tbh people just wnna play something that isn't rushed these days.
I miss the days when legend of mir was like next gen gaming XDD

I feel that you are a nostalgic, much like myself :)
I started in 92 with lotus the ultimate challenge, after some years it felt like the glory days of pc games (played in internet caffes, multiplayer/lan) with carmageddon, duke nukem 3d, midtown madness, serious sam, age of empires, heroes III sod / wog, red alert, quake 3 arena, unreal tournament :)
And in between the most fantastic mmorpg's : myth of soma and legend of mir 2 :)

Sometimes I still live in the past lol

Reactions: zedina

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
DarkZone is terrible hes changing the colour of spells and claiming " super fire wall " because its blue ? it's a rushed mess chucking in mountains of content with 0 testing. NightScare proved you can make a unique server without a coder, its down to being lazy.

Also the management is shocking i waited 1 week for them to fix 110 exp cave, to get the answer " 100 cave was broke "

Well I can't disagree about the spell things, you people got me wrong and took my words latterly to its meaning I never meant the features in the server to be compared to what Ben's server were about, what I meant is the engagement of the server content could be compared to Ben's when it comes to leveling as there are several ways to level and hunting not just everything typical to the usual crystal mir server (You have to be 200+ to start seeing what I mean because until 200 it is just the typical crystal mir server tbh).

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I will be back very soon.

:carrot:

Feed me a nice low rate plz ty. Good luck bud even with Basic coding i think you could make something really special. Your first server was by far best Crystal server without a coder.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Have you tried Marble V2?

No one wants to play your shitty server after Zircon. Completely unbalanced and nothing is done about it.

Good luck ever getting close to that usercount ever again.

Stupid AI system (mob/boss attacks the nearest person)
Wep Refine System (guaranteed not to break, so people got +40mc/dc added etc)
Perm 30% lifesteal for assassins while their easily hitting 1k+
Defiance makes max ac/amc their base so you have people running around with 120-120ac/amc, so they can hunt without being hit.
95% of bosses can be soloed by two people within 2-3minutes
Defence hermit (2-2) makes it so people can run to KR without being hit
Taos pet explosion kills taos/wiz within one hit.
Removing Ants cave a place where botters make cash, yet allow them to farm the best set in game?
Constant nerfing wizard in particular where you've made a lot of main usercount rage quit.
Doubling health only makes warrior/assassin pretty much unkillable.
Introducing maps where wizard cant hunt in. ChinaNo1 is already back to hunting in DV3 where there's no dropfile. Retardness at its finest.

I've been playing private server for years now and I can honestly say your server is the worst I have ever played. Only reason why a lot of people still play it because there's no other competition, but once someone makes a decent server, you can say goodbye to your remaining usercount and you got no one to blame but yourself for ignoring people and treating them like **** when they give their feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
No one wants to play your shitty server after Zircon. Completely unbalanced and nothing is done about it.

Good luck ever getting close to that usercount ever again.

Stupid AI system (mob/boss attacks the nearest person)
Wep Refine System (guaranteed not to break, so people got +40mc/dc etc)
Perm 30% lifesteal for assassins while their easily hitting 1k+
Defiance makes max ac/amc their base so you have people running around with 120-120ac/amc, so they can hunt without being hit.
95% of bosses can be soloed by two people within 2-3minutes
Defence hermit (2-2) makes it so people can run to KR without being hit
Taos pet explosion kills taos/wiz within one hit.
Removing Ants cave a place where botters make cash, yet allow them to farm the best set in game?
Constant nerfing wizard in particular where you've made a lot of main usercount rage quit.
Doubling health only makes warrior/assassin pretty much unkillable.
Introducing maps where wizard cant hunt in. ChinaNo1 is already back to hunting in DV3 where there's no dropfile. Retardness at its finest.

I've been playing private server for years now and I can honestly say you're server is the worst I have ever played. Only reason why a lot of people still play it because there's no other competition, but once someone makes a decent server, you can say goodbye to your remaining usercount and you got no one to blame but yourself for ignoring people and treating them like **** when they give their feedback.

Hypothetically if Jamie was undercover making marble v2 and launched it i guarantee it would beat Zircon launch. Zircon has its flaws but your going ott.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Of course hes already working on a 'new' server...

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hypothetically if Jamie was undercover making marble v2 and launched it i guarantee it would beat Zircon launch. Zircon has its flaws but your going ott.

Over the top? All of these issues were addressed early on, which he chosen to ignore. Everyone told him AI system was not ground breaking but unbelievably stupid. Then you have dumb **** like Defiance/Hermit which enables people to run around not get hit in majority of the caves. Let's be serious, the server is boring right now. You can go to any boss and kill it without being hit by mobsters on the way, there's no challenge. Unlike Mir 2 where it takes a long ass while to kill a boss; in here it literally takes a few seconds with a decent group

The worst part is his attitude, he treats everyone like ****. He's honestly lucky he has Shane by his side

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If he makes another server then this proves what i been telling since anouncement of zircon is true;)

Proves nothing but his work ethic is crazy and hes smart as there's a big demand for Mir2 right now. Lets not forget before charm addition Marble made everything else seem unplayable logging on Chrons after Marble was like going back 10 years.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Proves nothing but his work ethic is crazy and hes smart as there's a big demand for Mir2 right now. Lets not forget before charm addition Marble made everything else seem unplayable logging on Chrons after Marble was like going back 10 years.

Now theres a example of carrot ridding at its finest.

Cant compare Chronicles with 600+ online launch with Marble that had maybe 300-400 -ish

All jamie does its opening servers, milk them, close it by pretending " its never what i always wanted", ignore players feedback, start again/repeat.

And all the harm its supported not by me or other server owners, its supported by the community.

Cya all @ Marble V5 or Zircon V6.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.