Any real demand for Mir 2 anymore? What we had vs What we have

Join Discord

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Only server worth waiting for is Valk V2 everyone knows it was the best server in years.
Am I correct in that Valk joined Apoc V2 and was blatantly hacking (which was banned 1-2 times for) and attempting to ruin another server?

If it's true then that seems a bit iffy to me.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Am I correct in that Valk joined Apoc V2 and was blatantly hacking (which was banned 1-2 times for) and attempting to ruin another server?

If it's true then that seems a bit iffy to me.
ive heard this aswell which is why he is banned from lomcn, pure scumbag he is imo

he server wont be advertised here from what ive seen.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
ive heard this aswell which is why he is banned from lomcn, pure scumbag he is imo

he server wont be advertised here from what ive seen.
cocky **** still has the cheek to run around on servers claiming to be the best lvler and best pker too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sanjian

Kinger

Banned
Banned
Jan 18, 2017

he server wont be advertised here from what i
yeah hes nothing tbh, its why he had someone else develope cheats for him
takes a scumbag to know one. you talk so much ****. summoning people to rme kr on your last server cos u didnt like people pk'ing your family in bdd. ya family shouldnt play if they dont like getting pk'd lol. dont need lomcn to advertise a succesful server. valk v1 talks for itself

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian