Any1 know mirworld starting lvl??

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
u wont find one the gms are greedy and dont wanna make a server 2 enjoy but 1 they can b a gm on 4 ages

[ade]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2003
So you can't enjoy the game if you're not level 25? O_o

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
[ade] said:
So you can't enjoy the game if you're not level 25? O_o

No but u would'nt enjoy the game as much cos if ur a high lvl u will be able 2 test n try most things out

Arag0rn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
faile said:
u wont find one the gms are greedy and dont wanna make a server 2 enjoy but 1 they can b a gm on 4 ages

ya think GM's r greedy?!?

gm's work is not easy, isnt like getting server files and put sql and server runing.

if they start wiv lvl 0 is only to make game even more fun, cos if ya have a lvl 25+ and a big exp ya will get bored fast.

Since all server r free to play why dont ya keap ya word to ya and make ya own server? instead of moaning.

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
because i dont play mir any more so shhhhhhh lol and wot i am saying is you get bored ov lvling from 0 all the time and if all servers are going to be the same wots the point..........

Arag0rn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
faile said:
because i dont play mir any more so shhhhhhh lol and wot i am saying is you get bored ov lvling from 0 all the time and if all servers are going to be the same wots the point..........

point is get a good server that will give ya garantee that will stay up for a long time.