anyone help please

markflynn1984

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Manchester UK
i am trying to play stardust server but when i log in after clicking on stardust server select it stops and doesnt let me into char select screen.

please could someone post the website for stardust if it has one or post a link to the exe for it

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
same happens for me (it aint exe - and all my server names r right - as i copied it off server count)

FRDtheband

yeh same as someone must have the .exe or whateva the files needed r

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
Gamedude said:
same happens for me (it aint exe - and all my server names r right - as i copied it off server count)

it usually means the server name is wrong but it cant b that because i have checked to make sure they're correct so i dunno wots wrong

EDIT: when u have wrong exe the game exits after u click ok on the notice

FRDtheband

oh sorry didnt see that myn just gets to the log in bit i type in my user and pass then it doesnt do anything so it must b something.... we need

FRDtheband

i did StarDust and it got me thru but then after i click OK on the Announcement it quits bk to Desktop ... mean i got the wrong .exe or what?

FRDtheband

do u kno where i can get the right .exe? or have u got it whateva add me to msn... [email protected] if u got it maytbe u can send it to me or whateva

cheersin advance

FRDtheband

has anyone got the .exe file or anything? still cnt find it someone must have it